Oh well...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning I went out and according to the internet weather it was a 40% chance of rain. No matter. I was going to be wet anyway and as long as there is not thunder and lightening.... I hunt anyway. It did lightly rain on me for a short while but eventually stopped. It took a long while for the sun to finally come out and the water was very dark. For me.... it's scary to hunt like this so I stayed pretty close to shore until it finally got light enough to see well. I was out there for almost 3 hours and really don't have much to show for it. Ah well..... there's always tomorrow. :wink:

071210.jpg

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are the days that make the other ones so great. Nice fish hook you saved someone from finding in their foot.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Sandman said:
Those are the days that make the other ones so great. Nice fish hook you saved someone from finding in their foot.

I find at least one or two of those fish hooks everytime I go to this place. It amazes me that people STILL go barefooted in or out of the water. Boy if they ever saw the jagged metal, fish hooks etc that gets pulled out. ::)

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Mumzie.....It's the same over here with fishermens lines, the amount of birds that are caught and strangled with them, such a shame.

U.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mumsie,

I once saw MacGuyver make a telephone using the same items you dug up. Though I think he only used two of the quarters...

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Oh well..............

Words from a wise man.........