Todays hunt was a bust

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
No pics today. My hubby has an appointment in the early afternoon so I knew if I wanted to go hunting it was going to have to be close to home and not for very long. I went to a small beach near me that I really am NOT fond of. It is very shallow and is perfect for family's with small children. I rarely find anything there and today was not any different. I have to say that the day was absolutely perfect. And the water............ it was like a mirror. Hardly a ripple. Beautiful! Still I wasn't wrong. I didn't find anything but a few (and I mean a few) coins. I got a total of 66 cents today but I did get out and that's what counts. I hope your day is better. :wink:

Upvote 0

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least your gettin out... my DF has been in the shop and I'm dying to get back out there...

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe you can head to beach early this evening. The sun isn't setting until about 8:30 right now and its liable to be cooler.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh Heck Mumzie, I am stuck in the house today..going stir crazy but you can bet your butt I am going out tomorrows low tide, or Mama here is gonna pissed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions