Calling all NERDS.....

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Must have lost my "nerdness" .. or .. it doesn't like Firefox.

joe

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
New I-Detect software available for free to keep track of your finds.

http://www.ginkgoware.com/?source=I-Detect
POS program and website (sorry, but I am computer crazy mad right now)..... Wont run, gives error.. Then I try to report it on the website and spent 15 minutes typing that stupid "human not robot" BS into the box to no avail. Kept saying I was typing the wrong letters in the box... I HATE that stupid crap... It was CLEAR I was typing it in right.. BUT, goofy letters, so I then tried with spaces, capitals and no capitals, upper case and lower case combos..... Nada... And what is with everyone making you "register" with their forum board simply to be able to comment on their program? Cant email them either... Oh well...
Program will be uninstalled.... I dont need to waste my time trying to figure out a program that is not critical to what I do...

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I installed it without a problem and it runs great. Thanks for the heads up. I really like the map feature.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if installing it with all of my security programs running caused something not to install.... I hate to install anything without having that stuff running, 10+ yrs (knock on wood) of no virus's or malware problems... I would sure like to test it out..
And I apologize for the harsh post... In one of those moods, and my compulsiveness makes me try way too many times when something is not working..
But why are there so many problems when using those "confirm you are a real person" things on posting websites??? I have issues with that all the time..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread