DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunt in the mornings and hunt in the evenings.......Matt

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Hunt the low tides. Crowded in the day hunt the night time low tide as often as you can.
I just got back from there got 10 rings this time only one was gold.

Jason

OP
OP
M

minelab rick

Jul 1, 2006
Charlottesville, Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Just got back from my trip. Hunted Sun PM, Mon. -Wed AM and PM. Found $37.77 in change including one Thomas Jefferson dollar, 3 prs sunglasses, 4 matchbox cars,laser pointer, 925 necklace, 1 junk ring,6 sinkers and 2 cell phones. One cell phone was a samsong with keyboard and camera - it was in the water and is toast. The other was a slider with camera found in dry sand. Cleaned it off and hit the on button works fine. Called the "your wife # "in the phone and found out they had left MB the day before. Had my daughter take a picture of me with the phone holding a sign that said " I'm the guy that found your phone" then put it in the mail to them. All in all had a great 4 days at the beach and got to return a found item for the first time.
Thanks for reading

Rick

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
minelab rick said:
Just got back from my trip. Hunted Sun PM, Mon. -Wed AM and PM. Found $37.77 in change including one Thomas Jefferson dollar, 3 prs sunglasses, 4 matchbox cars,laser pointer, 925 necklace, 1 junk ring,6 sinkers and 2 cell phones. One cell phone was a samsong with keyboard and camera - it was in the water and is toast. The other was a slider with camera found in dry sand. Cleaned it off and hit the on button works fine. Called the "your wife # "in the phone and found out they had left MB the day before. Had my daughter take a picture of me with the phone holding a sign that said " I'm the guy that found your phone" then put it in the mail to them. All in all had a great 4 days at the beach and got to return a found item for the first time.
Thanks for reading

Rick
Sounds worthy of an Honorable Mention, Rick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions