Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-net! Looking forward to those eye openers!

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome welcome... I would think that Waikiki gets replenished often, but probably a lot of hunters too... If you are allowed to hunt Hanauma bay, I would think it would be great, but you probably cant...

OP
OP
h2ojunkie

h2ojunkie

Jul 7, 2010
Honolulu
Detector(s) used
Excal II, DF
Hanauma Bay (in the water) is off limits or so I'm told. Waikiki gets hit with detectorists morning, noon, and night so the bulk of targets are all fresh drops. Just have to be at the right place at the right time but then that's pretty much everywhere now.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
H20,

I used to live in hawaii.Try makapu beach,in the water.You will find alot of money,masks,fins and bathing suits.Also try sandy beach.Same stuff there.Be warned.Go on a flat day.I used to detect Hanauma Bay.I found lots of stuff there.2 of the lifeguards there were school mates so they got me in after hours at night.The lobster there are so friendly,they just walk right into your goodie bag.:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread