Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detectors i see advertised on ebay that are called Aquavision and Sand Shark pro that seem to be pulse detectors. There low price scars you that they are to good to be true all though they have a 5 yr warranty. What's the beef with these detectors? Are they anygood? or just a bunch of hype? Has anyone out there purchased or used one? Have not seen any personal opinions. Thanks for any feed back. Detectahead

Upvote 0

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Low price probably equals Taiwan or Hong Kong trash... Look to see where they are shipped from, if from the USA, then post them a question asking where they are made...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detectahead said:
detectors i see advertised on ebay that are called Aquavision and Sand Shark pro that seem to be pulse detectors. There low price scars you that they are to good to be true all though they have a 5 yr warranty. What's the beef with these detectors? Are they anygood? or just a bunch of hype? Has anyone out there purchased or used one? Have not seen any personal opinions. Thanks for any feed back. Detectahead

Save your money and get a real detector, you get what you pay for. The Sand Shark PRO and Aquavision looks just like the Viper....I bought the Viper and returned it the following day to Kellyco, and was happy to eat the restocking fee. Personally if you were a personal friend or family member I would tell you "do not waste your money" on either. A couple hundred dollars more and you could buy a used version of a good water machine. Your much better off watching the "for sale" boards here......

OP
OP
detectahead

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, I figured they were pieces of crap! Believe me, my intention is not to buy one , but to save someone some grief. Thanks guys!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detectahead said:
Lol, I figured they were pieces of crap! Believe me, my intention is not to buy one , but to save someone some grief. Thanks guys!
:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions