whats the strangest thing youve seen at the beach

excal/pirate

Jan 28, 2009
i was out hunting early evening around 6 pm in the water and i see the woman running towards me as she gets close to me i notice that one of her boobs had poped out she was cryin and said that her husband had lost his gold wedding ring so i said okay (then told that she needed to fix her swim suit oh her husband was standing where the ring was lost 5 swings and i got it biggest white gold band i have ever seen at around 6.30 im at the other end making my turn around glance up at the beach heres this lady standing up and taking off her shorts but she wasnt wearing anything under them she then puts on a swim suit and sits down and takes her top off and puts on the top of her suit keep in mind theirs alot of people still on the beach and most of them were staring at her i remenber thinking is it a full moon :laughing7:

Upvote 0

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

JRich98150

May 29, 2007
Middleburg, Florida 32068
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
You know, treasure is where you find it. Uh, what was the name of that beach again. You see I have some spare time and I..........

:laughing7:

"Thinkin' more time at the beach is in order"

Yeah, the same idea is going through my head right now too. I been thinking I don't get over the the beaches as much as I should or as much as I'd like to. It is clearly apparent to me that I am missing out on quite a bit.
JRich

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: whats the strangest thing you've seen at the beach

I am out in the water wading with my Tiger Shark and I see another detectorist on the beach just walking along dragging the coil behind him. I thought he was just going back to the car or something when he stops to dig a target. On placing it in his pouch he is off walking again dragging the coil behind him again. I started to laugh and thought maybe I was missing a new method.

But I will always remember this Arab girl with the dark tan and the greenest eyes I have ever seen on a beach float and asking me what I was looking for. I almost told her it was her though she was about 30 years younger than me. I guess I am an eye man.... :thumbsup: Most gals you look into their eyes and you can see the back of their skulls. :laughing7:

OP
OP
E

excal/pirate

Jan 28, 2009
Re: whats the strangest thing you've seen at the beach

Sandman said:
I am out in the water wading with my Tiger Shark and I see another detectorist on the beach just walking along dragging the coil behind him. I thought he was just going back to the car or something when he stops to dig a target. On placing it in his pouch he is off walking again dragging the coil behind him again. I started to laugh and thought maybe I was missing a new method.

But I will always remember this Arab girl with the dark tan and the greenest eyes I have ever seen on a beach float and asking me what I was looking for. I almost told her it was her though she was about 30 years younger than me. I guess I am an eye man.... :thumbsup: Most gals you look into their eyes and you can see the back of their skulls. :laughing7:
theres a old man that has a etrac that hunts dry sand but doesnt swing it he just holds it in front of him and walks

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's the camera when you need it (for this thread)??
Yesterday at the beach, lot's of eye candy to be sure... Then this woman comes out of the surf and I had to really try hard not to stare... I ended up feeling more bad for her than disgusted.. She had to weigh 300 lbs, and even though she had an "apron" hanging to her knees, she was wearing a string bikini... How do I know if she had an apron?? Only when I saw her backside.. How can she NOT know that she shouldnt be wearing something like that? I guess in reality it is none of my business what she wears, it is her's, but man, that was not a pretty sight at all.. Not bad looking though.

au4me1

Apr 28, 2010
About 10 years ago I was water hunting at a local state beach and there was a huge group of visiting Japanese people there in the water, I thought it was weird that they were all together in a tight group. I watched them for a while and continued hunting, I hunt with a mask and a weight belt on all the time, I was minding my business when I notice something Black at the bottom of the weed line ( all the weeds there are very light Green ) I hunt there all the time, For years I have been going there and know every rock there. I swim closer an see eyes looking at me ! It was a Japanese girl on the bottom of the lake in about 8 feet of water, The bottom drops off real fast there and with so many of her people in a group she must have just dropped off the edge and no one noticed it, I drop my detector and dive down to her and she reaches up to me ( scared me to death) I pull her up and to the beach where the life guard gets her as was screaming for him as I dragged her out of the water, She was throwing up all kinds of water and I stayed with her as the guard called the ambulance, After a while she looked up at me smiled and said to me THANK YOU I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. No kidding, TRUE STORY AS GOD IS MY WITNESS. I just go get my detector and go home I was so stressed out.

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
au4me1 said:
About 10 years ago I was water hunting at a local state beach and there was a huge group of visiting Japanese people there in the water, I thought it was weird that they were all together in a tight group. I watched them for a while and continued hunting, I hunt with a mask and a weight belt on all the time, I was minding my business when I notice something Black at the bottom of the weed line ( all the weeds there are very light Green ) I hunt there all the time, For years I have been going there and know every rock there. I swim closer an see eyes looking at me ! It was a Japanese girl on the bottom of the lake in about 8 feet of water, The bottom drops off real fast there and with so many of her people in a group she must have just dropped off the edge and no one noticed it, I drop my detector and dive down to her and she reaches up to me ( scared me to death) I pull her up and to the beach where the life guard gets her as was screaming for him as I dragged her out of the water, She was throwing up all kinds of water and I stayed with her as the guard called the ambulance, After a while she looked up at me smiled and said to me THANK YOU I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. No kidding, TRUE STORY AS GOD IS MY WITNESS. I just go get my detector and go home I was so stressed out.

Kind of hard to top that one. Good work and hats off to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions