whats the strangest thing youve seen at the beach

excal/pirate

Jan 28, 2009
i was out hunting early evening around 6 pm in the water and i see the woman running towards me as she gets close to me i notice that one of her boobs had poped out she was cryin and said that her husband had lost his gold wedding ring so i said okay (then told that she needed to fix her swim suit oh her husband was standing where the ring was lost 5 swings and i got it biggest white gold band i have ever seen at around 6.30 im at the other end making my turn around glance up at the beach heres this lady standing up and taking off her shorts but she wasnt wearing anything under them she then puts on a swim suit and sits down and takes her top off and puts on the top of her suit keep in mind theirs alot of people still on the beach and most of them were staring at her i remenber thinking is it a full moon :laughing7:

Upvote 0

TexasRT

Aug 15, 2008
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Where did you say you hunt, I've been wanting to try somewhere different. LOL

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
There is a swimming beach here at our local lake and I see stuff like this happen all the time at any time of day. It sure makes it a lot less boring when the fish aren't biting :tongue3:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen a lot of incredible stuff at CWB. Most of the stuff I can't write about on here because of the children that read the posts ;D, but things that you see there early in the morning....I have to start taking a camera with me.

Of things that are half way safe to talk about:

Last summer, early morning, cavedweller and I noticed one girl that we thought was naked. As we got closer we could see that she was wearing a g-string bikini that was like clear plastic.

I've seen girls swimming and then standing with wet white t-shirts asking metal detector type questions (my wife is looking right now).

In neck deep water there was a group of 5 drunk cougars (no offense to older women) that tried to pick up Cotton and me. One asked me to pass the coil over her and see if it detected treasure. I sent them his way when I told them I give my gold to my wife.

In chest deep water there was an older gentleman showing me the ring that another detectorist had just found for him after he had lost it. Showing it to me he almost lost it again.....I guess some never learn.

Etc., etc., etc.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JP. What about the guy with the tramp stamp :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9:

T

TreasurdiggrNY

COTTON said:
JP. What about the guy with the tramp stamp :tongue3: :laughing9: :laughing9:
lol5.gif
[youtube=425,350]8wkryBeRx8I&feature=related[/youtube]​

Attachments

• lol5.gif
    lol5.gif
    890 bytes · Views: 1,001

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
I saw someone walking their big fat pot belly pig just like a dog all along the Pismo Beach surf line. There's a nudie beach not too far away with a cliff wall overlooking it. There's always stories in the paper about people falling off the cliff and rescues being made where people are stuck hanging on the side of the cliff. ;D I always assume their just carried away by the fresh sea air. :laughing7:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perpetual Thirst said:
BS without pics... :wink:

I need to take a camera with me. When I tell others the things that I see at the beach while hunting they just give me that look like I'm full of it. :tongue3:

Outside of the weird stuff, times that I wish that I had a camera with me were:

- dolphins playing
- manatees that came up to me
- water spouts that were breath taking
- huge hammerhead shark
- big tarpon near us

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last time I spent the night in my Truck at North Beach Miami, outside a club's parking lot, I was awakened (sleeping in the cab) by girls laughing and carrying on... I sat up and looked out my back window and the girls were all in bikini's, and one had her bottoms off and was standing up, peeing... I called out the open rear sliding window "please dont pee on my truck", and the girl just laughed and the other two about fell down they were laughing so hard...
They were all cute as can be, and it simply made me feel old.... I think if I had been 30, she would have been embarrassed.. LOL...
Lot's of topless on South beach whenever I go there, but many of those SHOULDNT be, if you know what I mean...

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was mid July last year at Sea Bright, and I saw this one man wearing a black Mohair sweater, when I got closer I noticed that it wasn't a sweater.. He really could have passed for a woolly mammoth. Nasty I tell you.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no.... You brought back to me the time my son and I were at Venice beach and this really old lady who was tanned almost black, bleach blond hair, and although very thin had sagging skin from head to toe, wearing a fluorescent orange string bikini that even had a eye-patch piece in the front, string in the back... My son kept a straight face, as did I, but once she passed us we both looked at each other and couldnt help but laugh...
Old people trying to be 18 just doesnt work... Especially on the beach.
But I have also seen young women who spill out all over the suit they are wearing and look like a giant orange peel in a bathing suit.. Man oh man..

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well with what I've seen posted here, I think we need a "nasty" beach post. I guess we would have to hide the faces, but you would still get the general idea. I bet it would be great if everyone could get at least one picture to post. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread