Anyone hunt near Bethany Beach or Ocean City?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ocean city has a rake that picks up trash,coins,jewelry about 12 inches down in the sand.Its pulled with a tractor.They run it every night after all the people leave the beach.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunt there often! I can be very fun and pay off in gold if you know where to hunt.

First of all don't hunt in Bethany. Since they replenished the beach a couple years ago, all you find is .50 callibur machine gun parts from WWII.

When hunting in OC try in front of the big condos between 85th and 100th street and then the best place for gold is betrwwen the pier and the inlet.

As the previous poster mentioned they do rake the beach nightly, but they don't go very deep and don't do it til about 10pm.

pm me let me know where you are are staying I can give you some tips on food and stuff. I have a place in Bethany, I rent in the summer but I only a couple hours away and might be able to sneek down for a hunt

PD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread