Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son calls me from Robert Moses state park and tells me he found washed up in the waves at the ocean beach a Fisher CZ-21 Metal Detector he says it looks new it had no phones and the batteries where dead he don't MD so next time hes out this way he,s going to bring it ,strange someone would lose that :dontknow: maybe i can trace it through the serial numbers . Do drivers use those ? Dd60

Upvote 0

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What condition was the CZ-21? Did it have sea growth on it. How many metal detectors and various other items were washed out to sea after Hurricane Katrina? How many other floods and weather events that destroyed ocean fronted homes and washed their contents into the ocean? Might be where this metal detector came from. :thumbsup:

Water Gal Pal

Aug 26, 2008
Hi, Give me a call here at Kellyco and I will be happy to try and help you trace it if it was purchased through us. Hope the person behind that detector is safe!

Wanda
[email protected]
800-327-9697x134

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ron lord said:
Maybe the owner got eaten by a Shark.No head phones think about it ,no head, no body Big SHARK !!!!!!!!!!

My 1st thoughts exactly ;D

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Or ma by he bought the detector and has to hot temper, and just hit pull tabs, then he get so pissed after
5hours and tossed the detector to the water? :icon_scratch:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
call wanda.. see if they can track its owner.. or better yet call the manufacturer yourself..dont really understand why your sitting on it... just call get it done and over with.

OP
OP
Deepdiger60

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bootybay said:
call wanda.. see if they can track its owner.. or better yet call the manufacturer yourself..dont really understand why your sitting on it... just call get it done and over with.
Weeks ago i gave to the lost n found room at the beach i found it since the Submersible
Headphones are missing and the power is dead hopefully they get it back to the owner Dd60

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
my vote goes to a variant of the tailgate theory.

ill bet it was set on the roof of a vehicle parked near

the water.then they took off.

seen a purse on a roof in traffic.

and a drive intray with a full meal onit.

few months ago drove 30 miles and found a tool

on my roof i was using.it stayed there the whole way.which is possible

ask dr mole pesterer or whoever

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
You guys crack me up!I know what really happened a crackhead on a waverunner saw an easy mark so he flew up behing the guy with his detector and grabbed the detector and sped off with the headphones still on the guys head.then the idiot dropped the detector in water to deep to retreive it?

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
I know what happened Tom was hunting got a good tone laid he's detector down and went to dig scoop cut the head phone cord In half and after a day of digging nothing but pulltabs and trash he figured it was time to retire and with a few choice words the headphones were left laying and the detector flung in the ocean. Not that I know for sure I am just saying.

Jason

kaptainkosmic

Jul 7, 2004
S.W. Michigan
Detector(s) used
CZ-20 When its Wet, Garret 1350 When its Not.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I think the person got the headphones....

ripped off and figured out they had to send it in for service and just said forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve :-)

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's unlikely ,the guy or gal was frustrated after digging several hundred pieces of dune fencing and gave it the old heave ho .. $1100 reasons :icon_scratch: may have made the mistake of turning their back to the surf .. Cape May D dawg

BloodyBelle

Aug 22, 2010
When I was a teenager, two girl friends and I tried to ice skate on a lake. Hailing from Brooklyn it didn't work out. Disgusted we just left the skates on the shore.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread