Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally hooked up with Jay off the Tnet. Although he did'nt come out with anything we still had a great time. At the very end of the day I pulled the silver ankle bracelet which did'nt make the day a total bummer. I was really hoping that Jay would find a keeper but I guess it was'nt meant to be. Been back 2 times since. The first got the 2 junk earings, stainless steal spinning ring w/dolphins (my first spinner), silver toe ring and 925 ctr ring. The titanium w/chip is a first also. That reminds me that Jay did find a titanium ring. Jay refered to it as almost jewelry, so true Jay! My next outing got the beer pin,fake lizard ring(no pic) 14k wedd band and the whopper silver. This is the nicest silver ring I've ever pulled. It has 925 Israel on inside. I'm gonna have it checked. Most of the time silver has fake stones but this is to beautiful not to check out.HH thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 450
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 457
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 441
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 447
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow that big ring sure is a whopper. Hope the stone is more than just glass. Looks really good either way. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Thats a nice find!

A thought that has come to me many times picking up something that was unique to someone else: Imagine if you could have known the "story" of it.... I mean where the stone came from, and meeting the silver in a workshop on someone's bench somewhere. It must have been made as per someone's specific design with meanings / inspirations for all the parts on it. I wonder how long, and where it has been worn before the wearer decided to, well, donate it to you... :icon_scratch: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread