Whatever happened with the Daytona Beach lost ring?

TexasRT

Aug 15, 2008
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know I usually wear my $300K ring when I go fishing. Heck, sometimes I'll even wear the matching neglace. :icon_thumright:

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TexasRT said:
I know I usually wear my $300K ring when I go fishing. Heck, sometimes I'll even wear the matching neglace. :icon_thumright:
Anyone who would be so stupid as to spend that much on a ring, would surely be stupid enough to wear it ANYWHERE.... It's all about showing off what you have you know..

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ring was found by 2 divers three days after the man lost it.The story was in the paper.

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
ron lord said:
The ring was found by 2 divers three days after the man lost it.The story was in the paper.

Thank you so much for telling us about it Ron. Many times you hear about a lost item but then nothing is ever said again and I wonder if it was ever found. Thanks again.

JRich98150

May 29, 2007
Middleburg, Florida 32068
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Ahh RATZ!! That was my ace in the hole. Thanks for the update Ron!

"The ring was found by 2 divers three days after the man lost it.The story was in the paper."

OP
OP
R

RustyRelicHunter

Oct 5, 2004
SC
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Are you sure? The only Daytona newspaper article I could find was about 2 divers finding a Naval midshipman's ring. Could you post a link or date and name of the newspaper?

Thanks!

Rusty

syko

Oct 20, 2007
Pasadena, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
I don't know what the point is of having a $300,000 ring. I wouldn't even wear a $3,000 ring if I was rich, much better things to spend money on.
Jewelery and clothes is not it. Some people don't deserve to have all that money. >:(

post 420.... :tongue11:
groovy man......lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread