Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't blame you for keeping that location to yourself

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds

I also don't blame you for keeping the location top secret.

It's funny how you can tell one person the secret location and before you know it everbody knows where to go....but they didn't say anything >:(

Burning Metal

Dec 6, 2008
Tampa Bay area Florida
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I live on the West Coast of Florida so finding sharks teeth is pretty easy. I did find a spot down the road from me, it's about 12 miles from the beach. It's a dirt road going into the woods and looks like there might've been a house there at one time, I went awhile back with my Metal Detector, didn't find much with that but I found LOTS of sharks teeth laying all over the place...found over 100 teeth in about an hour. I had planned on going back there but now there's a no trespassing sign there!

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Burning Metal - That stinks about the no trespassing signs.

A few years ago a family member moved out to Apollo Beach near Tampa. All of the vacant lots had sharks teeth and other items on them. One kid in the neighborhood had a bucket full of them. That's the only place that I found an almost complete large Megadon tooth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions