mumbles - mumbles - mumbles - as u have seen, i have them :) :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I got to the lane and I run into NiteHawk (Suffolk David), we chat and tells me tony of tidewater and sharkhunter have gone south, he is going north????we chat and I help him get his hood on?????.very windy today and cold.. fair amount of targets right where we are chatting?????.so, the nitehawk zigs left a few feet and I zag right headed south????????..i hear hollowering??????man oh man just a zig away from my coil the nitehawk has struck G L O R Y?.some will get to see this nice ticket today?..?????..i take a pic of it, but for some reason I lost that pic and about 4 more from today???..no clue why.

Anyway u will get to see this nice ticket that david found??????.i have the mumbles.

The lane was windy and very cold today???..ran into sharkhunter and tony, then a fellow from PA and his son??????.do not know what sharkhunter or tony ended up with?????..did not talk to tony?????.he looked liked he had the mumbles toooooo, saw him carrying his CZ20 up the beach for a long distance, must have had a problem. Or batteries died maybe.

Here is the spin for today

Good luck to all

OF491.jpg

OF492.jpg

OF493.jpg

OF494.jpg

OF495.jpg

OF496.jpg

OF497.jpg

OF498.jpg

OF499.jpg

OF49NUT.jpg

Attachments

• cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 241
  • cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
northeast

u see what is to the right don't u...................says u have one...........surf P I pro

pouch is full of bobbie pins and wire and fish hooks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread