tifanny silver whit my aquasound in Acapulco

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I hope to see more pictures of the beaches there....look forward to seeing more finds.

Good luck.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was searching ebay the other day and came across a horde of jewelry from china that is tiffany and co, I was shocked because its the same name and design. So i looked at T&C website and they even have a notice on there about fakes being sold. http://www.tiffany.com/Service/policy_cou.aspx
What a bummer because I am sure some of the jewelry that is being found out there could be knockoffs. Not saying the one you found is, but when I saw your post just thought I would pass the info along that replica T&C are hot right now and I can see why when the real plain sivler ring is a couple hundred bucks or you can pick up the exact knockoff for a few bucks here is also a link on ebay for a knockoff http://cgi.ebay.com/hot-925-sterlin...-size-8-AR-49-/250686125200?pt=Gemstone_Rings

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeppers they do have alot of the knock offs..they will even send it to ya exactly how Tiffany & co. does, with the blue box, the drawstring bag and even a small pc of paper saying its genuine tiffany so buyers beware.

Nice finds too by the way..didnt mean to highjack your thread.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raphel,
what other detectors have you used besides the aquasound? I am just curious on how they compare. In your opinion what are the pros and cons of the aquasound. I may be detector hunting again soon, as I am out of patience with minelab. I have not one but two excals and the one I bought less than 5 months ago will have to be sent in for repair. This detector has been out a total of maybe 8 times. I have used the Garretts, the Whites, and the Fishers, and the CZ21 is the closest I can compare the excal to but I still prefer the excal over it. Does the aquasound have multi tone, and can you tell when it hits on gold by the sound or does the same tone apply to things like bottlecaps and pulltabs?
Thanks

OP
OP
rgalan2003

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My old aquasound is very hard for tunning in Acapulco because the sand has some black sand,but I can work whit it,It give me two bips for bottlecaps(crown steel beer caps) and one bip for all mexican and usa coins,too for silver and gold.The aquasound see through iron for this is better than excalibur.For iron nails and steel the threshold suond nulls.About the deep is equal to excalibur and has lower capacity for my deepstar or my goldquest aquasearch v2.the salt coil of aquasound float more than the excalibur coil.Whit the acuasound you will not dig for crown caps never more,but is very bad for mineralized soil or sand
Rafael

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread