goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge local festival just finished. I couldn't get to the beach till the afternoon. Three people already out, they said thee different people just left. That makes me 7th on the tiny beach. However, no one was in the water very long because it was so cold, so I'll test my endurance tomorrow. The lady who runs the snack shop just left and she yells at any MD'er who comes close to the volleyball court. It is public property, so I was in the clear as soon as her truck left the lot. A week of players had deposited lots of coin, but very little jewelry. The only thing I got was a sterling/14k Pandora bead. But tomorrow is another day

HH
-GC

Attachments

• IMG_5433.JPG
    IMG_5433.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_5434.JPG
    IMG_5434.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's public property, tell her to kiss your ass... Man, people who think they are the authority when they arent really peeve me to no end.. And there is just too damn many of them anymore..

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get out there and see what is in the water. I was in Michigan this last weekend and I saw 3 different festivals in 4 different towns.....Matt

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
:icon_thumleft: I an Inpress with all the you have found ! I Just Love ! Rings..

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back today, it's well picked over, nothin' but clad