Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! No, not a real pile of crap but close to it! Last pic tells the whole story. In between crap finds there was more garbage to be had so, i thought i would share that with you also. lol! I did manage a few goodies from last three hunts. Smith & Wesson knife i like a lot and of course the gold dont bother me to much either. The one gold is 10k and i am returning it to the owner. I found it about an hour after (Jim) had given me the location. Good thing, the next day it rained all day and completely rearranged some sections of the river especially right where he lost it! The class ring i put in the mail also, the boys mother contacted me the very next day after calling the school.(first pic) The glasses in second pic are high quality and that person was blind without them. I know there in the 6 to 7 hundred range. Can i return these to say like the Lions Club? Maybe they could locate someone who could use them. Third pic is goodies then the rest you can figure out. Which is the biggest pile of garbage? lol! HH everyone Detectahead

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 590
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 587
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 590
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 598
  • 065.JPG
    065.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 588
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0
F

Felinepeachy

WOW, that's a lot of hard work!! Nice finds for only three trips out and very good of you to return things when you can. And yes, the Lions Club will take any glasses you want to donate. :hello:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heck of a pile including the crap!! :P

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
What are all of those rings in the last pic? Stainless? Any of them white gold??

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Where is the crap, If you are talking about the BOTTLE CAPS ect then if you are digging them then you are digging right!!!!

Sorry about the post., IM JUST gRUMPY tONIGHT

OP
OP
detectahead

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two yrs collecting of the rings in the last pic are stainless and titanium....A pile of crap to me, they ain't worth 2 pinches of puppy s%*! Oh! Chug and Red, that's cool. Dig'n the trash finds the cash! I love slaw!!

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, your crap to treasure ratio is looking pretty good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread