055dkny.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Nice finds for sure Snooksion, Looks like the ring might have an emerald in the crown?? I guess the watch was still running?? Looks in good shape. My wife would have snatched that up in a heart beat. I went out yesterday and found twice as much trash as you, $2.13 in change, and a very small silver earring.....(noting worth posting) My day was fun too :icon_pirat: To be sure, a bad day on the beach is better than a good day in the office, any day, but your day was definitely better :) :) Do you mind sharing how deep your targets were in general? I know you use the Aquasound and you post a lot of great finds. It is hard to tell if you have a hot spot to hunt or if your detector is just that much better than my Dual Field PI. Perhaps it is a combination of both. HH, Ralph

OP
OP
D

digum smacks

Chi Town Bruce said:
Nice Gold :icon_thumleft:

but, why do you post your garbage? Or even worse you carried it home! & took a photo of it :icon_scratch:
bruce do you metal detect? or better yet do you water hunt?first you need time to look at your finds. do you throw away garbage while you are still in the field? big mistake there goes that million dallar find that you thought was garbage and threw it away before you got it home to really look at it. that encrusted mass you threw away. was about 5 peices of eight with a gold one in the middle,that you thought was garbage,and were dated 1653.the main reason is you are too tired after hunting to pick through your crap to seperate good from bad and clad from garbage

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chi Town Bruce said:
Nice Gold :icon_thumleft:

but, why do you post your garbage? Or even worse you carried it home! & took a photo of it :icon_scratch:

Another reason is that it helps to remind folks how much garbage you gotta dig before you hit the good stuff.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumleft: Another good thing about showing the garbage you find, is it reminds you to clean up as you go, it makes the world a little cleaner and safer, one step at a time! Red :icon_sunny: :icon_thumright:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
snooksion....nice finds, again!!

chi town bruce.......dig your hole and remove and keep all your trash then cover your holes! take the trash home with you and check it out there. 1.it helps clean up the beach 2.more often than you might think people throw away valuable items.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread