Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think a filthy rich person could do a lot of good by starting up a bottlecap/pop tab charity..... Even at a penny each, just think of how much good we could do... Clean the beaches, spare the landfill, and help people.. Hell, I would even gladly hit the really trashy dry sand areas if I knew it was going to support a good cause..
Just cleaning up the beach anymore does not entice me. I only get angry and then think "WTF am I cleaning up after these pigs for, so they can enjoy a clean beach and just trash it agaiin?"....

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always heard (even Snooksion told me this is why people take off pulltabs) about pulltabs being collected for Charity, seems it is, and has always been, bunk.... Two charities in the history of the pop tab.. Ronald McDonald house has had a couple in the past, and one in Canada (only because after collecting a million tabs, then found out there was no tab charity, and they made their own)... So it seems that as much as I wanted to believe there was a good reason for the wretches to pull them off, seems there isnt one...

Attachments

• tabs.jpg
    tabs.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 182

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread