Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a few nice one's

Went yesterday to work the new coil on my Tiger Shark. Again one of those times you were'nt in the water 20 minutes and i scooped up the yellow monster with ice!Boy, was i excited to say the least. That deep yellow had me wondering if it was real or not and second guessing the ice. I continued on and 2.5 hrs later pulled the small w.b. and shortly after eyeballed the earing sitting between 2 rocks. Went to another area i like that causes people to lose items and pulled the large w.b. All gold is 14k except the ice ring. Today went to a local jeweler and found out the diamond was crap (bummer) but the gold passed the 22k test. Also found out that India and pakistan people according to there religion are not allowed to where anything less than 24k. I'm not no expert on the others in that sect of religion but i will take the gold they lose ;D. Thanks for looking! HH Detectahead

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 510
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 510
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 502
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 508
Upvote 0

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Re: Got a few nice one's

Man, you are killing it!

I'd be out every day if I had luck / skill like you!!!!!!!

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI

yo got more gold in one day than some people got in over 5 years!!!! WTG!!!!! :headbang:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you are seriously kicking butt with you tesoro...holey moley, are you hunting fresh water? awesome finds.. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
detectahead

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

thanks all for your replies. These are all fresh water finds. I see many other hunters and hear of many more at this location. I guess there just not holding there lip right, i don't know. The rocks keep distance beyween you and the target so, if i get the hint of a scratch of a sound i dig. After removing only a couple of scoops of dirt and rock the target sound gets louder and i know i'm on to something. I keep going at it until the trash is located or goodie. I even move large boulders and rocks and sweep my coil to check under them. I always tell myself "Don't ever give up!" As you can see it pays off. Going tomorrow and got a couple spots that i get a good "feeling" about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread