Had A Knockout Finish

lowtones

Aug 19, 2006
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
Hit the beach today to get in the last of the summer droppings. I was on fire. I use the Excalibur and I am so tuned in right now that I only dig the sound of GOLD. My bag at the end of the day is full of Nickles pull tabs a few Corrona bottle caps and gold. I might miss some 10kt gold from by passing the high tones but i can spend more time diggin those lowtones. I grabbed 2 rings 20 Minutes in then I Hit the the boxing gloves.

I new it was gold right away because it was so heavy. It weighs 15 pennyweights and is 18kt. My best find weight wise this year. A little while later i plucked another ring out from the water and called it a day. The water was getting a little rough. 2 more Morning hunts left and then The fresh dropping season is over. I hope everyone out there prospers this weekend. Good Luck
lowtones

Attachments

• DSC00698.JPG
    DSC00698.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 518
  • DSC00696.JPG
    DSC00696.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 526
Upvote 0

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Wow! Great results!!! I have a very hard time passing up any solid repeatable consistent signal, but maybe I need to try only digging the low tones for a change.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I found that much in one day, it would be a 911 call.. lordy lordy you did excellent. :thumbsup:

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I'm talk'n about! Heck of a hunt! It can be done! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread