OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
davest said:
looks like it'll get the recent drops and the cigarette butts. I wouldn't want to use it in the water though :tongue3:

The machine is made on the basis of granulation debris. I think that clears it all.You can not underestimate this machine. This is sad.

EpsilonMinus

May 14, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Looks like you've found the next job you'll be applying for. Use this on the clock, then your detector when your shift ends, and you own this beach!

OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
EpsilonMinus said:
Looks like you've found the next job you'll be applying for. Use this on the clock, then your detector when your shift ends, and you own this beach!
I have enough work in the oil sector. I just gave an overview of how clean the beach of debris.
Machine for cleaning the beach trailer.

image042.jpg

image043.jpg

image046.jpg

image045.jpg

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most localities won't invest in any type of machine that will clean the sand in this manner and pay for the labor too. I've used a sand sifter that you pull along, but that is more like work and no fun at all. It is different if you are hired to keep the beaches clean, but then it is a job.

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Ooh thoughts of sabotage come to mind! They say if you haven't got something good to say, don't say it.... So then.............. >:( (and thoughts of sabotage still surface! :icon_scratch: ) Not on our beaches yet luckily. There's a big tractor-type one doing the rounds but I guess its claws are pretty widely spaced. Another reason hunting the water is better! :laughing7:
HH!

OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Sandman said:
Most localities won't invest in any type of machine that will clean the sand in this manner and pay for the labor too. I've used a sand sifter that you pull along, but that is more like work and no fun at all. It is different if you are hired to keep the beaches clean, but then it is a job.

I agree that the machine for cleaning the beach expensive. Trailer for cleaning can be done at home.

OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
OD_hunt said:
Ooh thoughts of sabotage come to mind! They say if you haven't got something good to say, don't say it.... So then.............. >:( (and thoughts of sabotage still surface! :icon_scratch: ) Not on our beaches yet luckily. There's a big tractor-type one doing the rounds but I guess its claws are pretty widely spaced. Another reason hunting the water is better! :laughing7:
HH!

These machines are used in production. Do not speak ill of thought. This is just a review.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They use beach cleaning machines very similar to the one photo.d. There are sit on and remote controlled machines. Seems like each Hotel/resort has one or more that they use each morning in addition to the team of people with rakes cleaning the tight spots that the machines can't get to. They would lose a lot of business if the tourist were greeted in the morning on the beach with the previous nights activities.

Shortly after I arrived here I went out for an afternoon hunt. I generally hit it in the morning when it's less populated but I had nothing better to do. Not 10 minutes into it a fellow comes running up to me and informs me that "they sweep the beach every day, you're wasting your time". Thanks I say, I'll take my chances. That hunt I found a 1956 dutch 1/10Th guilder coin plus some clad.

I have found even following the path of the cleaners in the morning that I manage to find stuff that is deeper than the machines go. Course I know they gotta get some good fresh finds. Those machines only mean that more people are going to go to the clean pretty beaches and lose stuff.

OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
tnt-k9 said:
They use beach cleaning machines very similar to the one photo.d. There are sit on and remote controlled machines. Seems like each Hotel/resort has one or more that they use each morning in addition to the team of people with rakes cleaning the tight spots that the machines can't get to. They would lose a lot of business if the tourist were greeted in the morning on the beach with the previous nights activities.

Shortly after I arrived here I went out for an afternoon hunt. I generally hit it in the morning when it's less populated but I had nothing better to do. Not 10 minutes into it a fellow comes running up to me and informs me that "they sweep the beach every day, you're wasting your time". Thanks I say, I'll take my chances. That hunt I found a 1956 dutch 1/10Th guilder coin plus some clad.

I have found even following the path of the cleaners in the morning that I manage to find stuff that is deeper than the machines go. Course I know they gotta get some good fresh finds. Those machines only mean that more people are going to go to the clean pretty beaches and lose stuff.

Good answer .. Can not get ALL of the land.

OP
OP
kamgort

kamgort

Dec 23, 2009
Perm
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
This principle of the screens on the machine.

BEACH_TECH_Sweepy_04.JPG

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
kamgort said:
OD_hunt said:
HH!

These machines are used in production. Do not speak ill of thought. This is just a review.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Sorry wasn't meaning sabotage by you ;) Just thoughts that came up in my mind... But I guess clean looking beaches will bring people back to enjoy them, and loose things of course ;) As someone else mentioned, we cant have ALL the land ;D HH!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I think they use something like this at Rehoboth Beach...but some clad is still there.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I seen them using on in Marseilles when i was there and wondered if it picked up coins and jewelery and saved them or just put them back down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread