Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiger Shark kick'n butt

Since the wkend was over and the crowds were gone i was in! With'n the first hour pulled the titanium which i am glad was not an omen. Hour after that got the silver ring which is unique with it's dome shape like a bishops hat. Got nothing for the next couple of hrs and decided to go to another section of the river. Within minutes my hunch paid off and pulled the engraved 14k w.g. ring. Thought for sure it was a silver ring but woohoo, there inside was that sweet 14k mark! Not 20 minutes went by and up came the 18k, yeeehaaa! The small piece of silver i eyeballed which i assume is part of a bracelet. This made about a 6 hr hunt so i decided to call it a day. I love this hobby. I also love the trash so i gave a pic of it for my last 3 hunts. Soon i will be checking the lakes and then the dirt digging will start for the winter. HH thanks for looking Detectahead

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 308
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Re: Tiger Shark kick'n butt

Awesome finds!!! The Tiger Shark prefers fresh water over salt water. I have used it in both areas, and it is definitely more stable in fresh water. It sure is treating you right. I didn't find much with mine on the beach today ($0.37 and a junk earring). I switched to my Whites Dual Field PI unit and did better, but who knows if the Tiger Shark would have seen the same targets if I had put it over them or not. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread