South Carolina Memento

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Did a 6 hour hunt on the beach today. Post Earl targets seem to be going deeper. I guess the sand is coming back onto the beach. However, I did manage to dig $2.72 in change that was clearly not recent drops, plus a unique 11.5g "Mexico 925" Charleston silver Ring which has a crown that flips over to show either the "Pineapple of Welcome" or the "Palmetto tree and moon" which is on the SC state seal. No gold today, but I got a good workout. Hope your hunts were successful. Ralph

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 306
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds. Don't worry about those deeper targets. That dual field will find them if they are there. :icon_thumleft:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats really neat looking and Love the sea glass..did you find all that too?

OP
OP
petersra

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Thanks for all the kind words.... The sea glass and coral were found on Grand Turk Island, when my wife and I took a cruise this past summer..... In the past I have taken pictures of my finds, just sitting on the kitchen counter. I am not sure whose post it was but there were several, where their photo of the treasure was in an attractive setting. I figured, "Why not do that too?" And I like the way it looks. Thanks to whomever it was that inspired me. Ralph

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread