Nudist Resort - Ever hunted one??

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Some years ago, I was talking to a co-worker who side business was being a DJ at a Nudist Resort. He owned a metal detector and I asked him if he'd ever hunted their beach? He laughed and said "how they going to lose money when they have no pockets to keep it in?". I told him there is more than money they can lose, like their jewelry! ::)
He showed up at work one day with a big grin on his face and gold rings that he'd found in the volleyball court and along the waters edge of the lake. And they were nice pieces of jewelry too.
Of course he was used to seeing naked people in his line of work so he wasn't distracted except when some of the silicone girls from Thee Doll House :o started playing volleyball. :laughing9:
Anybody on here ever hunted one? :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

urdaboss

Nov 15, 2009
kissimmee fl
Detector(s) used
white's classic lll SL minelab excalibur II Explorer-s
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
what is the normal bra size in the park?
44 long!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new piece of gear would be called for, like blinders from all that bouncing. :laughing7:

lennon631

May 3, 2010
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Garrett ProPointer
The naked truth is, they're so busy with their senses OTHER places, most likely less to realize they lost anything! :tongue3:

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in 1988, a buddy and I were stationed at Comiso Air Station, Sicily. We detected a beach in Taormina and had to dodge the ladies on a topless beach. That was an interesting detecting outing.

VB Sanddigger

Sep 6, 2008
Suffolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
St. Maarten twice

Orient Beach. Off a cruise ship for the day.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a nude beach down this way not far from my house. I've never hunted it but I have heard that the sites to be seen aren't all that good. As a matter of fact some of the sights are downright scary they say. Lots of fat old Canadians in speedos if you can picture that.

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Never have but sometimes our local beach comes awful close with some of these young girls.....then people wonder why they get knocked up...

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I never have, but I'm sure it woul be a memorable hunt....not a lot of nudes in Pittsburgh, especially in the fall and winter.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I would make sure to at least ware gloves. I mean if you found coins where could they have possibly fallen from???

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread