Are the Florida east coast beaches open yet??

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Patrick Air Force Base beaches to Melbourne beach are all closed with the exception of one in Satellite Beach just south of the Pineda causeway.

Tom

OP
OP
M

mikey78

Greenie
Sep 11, 2004
Thanks for the inormation. I am headed to New Smyrna beach to see what i can find

T

Timmy

wreckdiver1715, there is a lot of beach between sebastian and ft. pierce. Do you think all of it is off limits? Surely one could find somewhere to park off of A1A and hit the beach? Not all of that is beach park.

T

Timmy

Well people, this is the last chance I'll have to post before I leave for Jacksonville on Sunday. I'll be on the treasure coast Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Wish me luck. If you don't hear from me come the following Monday, you'll know I'm sitting in a Indian River Country jail cell.;D
Asta,
Tim
Indiana

B

Beachnut

Hi, I was at Vero Beach on Wed Oct 7 at the beach park at the 17th st Causeway & the Ocean.
I called the Police prior to going there and that is where they recommended.
Unfortunately I only found a handfull of US coins nothing very old.
The story was that 2 days before some of the Electric Co people found several Gold coins walking on the beach.
The place looked perfect for treasure hunting, but no results.
Good Luck,
Beachnut

Gretchen

Aug 2, 2004
According to the Kellyco Newsletter lots of coins and jewelry are being found. They don't tell what beach. They sent their staff down to check. If you get their newletter on the internet you can see the article. Gretchen.

JohninCT

Apr 23, 2003
Wallingford, Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Pulsepower Aquastar ll, Minelab CTX 3030, Sovereign GT, Nautilus DMC2Ba. Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wouldn't put to much faith in those news letters, you realize treasure being found stories, help sell detectors. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions