need help from .........

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all you warm climate hunters. up here everythings frozen, skys are gray, feet,nose,stuff is always cold!!! so anytime you go hunting and include pics of your hunt(beach,water,etc:) it would really help! i do get really depressed with the cold crappy good for nothing weather up here and your pics really help!
thanks, chuck.

Upvote 0
F

Felinepeachy

But all that bad weather stirs up next seasons good finds. ;D

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was like 50 so too cold to go out...

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll be happy to oblige you the next time I go to the beach, which will hopefully be fore New Years. I got a new PI detector I'm itching to try out.

Florida got a real cold blast this week that caused all of us thin blooded sun worshippers to stay indoors. :D

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol!!! yes, i know it got cold (by your standards) i have/watch the weather daily for central/east cost florida on my desktop and compare your temps to mine. its all relative i guess. 8)

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seeker41 said:
all you warm climate hunters. up here everythings frozen, skys are gray, feet,nose,stuff is always cold!!! so anytime you go hunting and include pics of your hunt(beach,water,etc:) it would really help! i do get really depressed with the cold crappy good for nothing weather up here and your pics really help!
thanks, chuck.
Chuck
How far are you from Lancaster,Ohio? I was up there deer hunting in 98. An found some sites back in the woods .I was wishing i had my Cz instead of my Rem,1100 :tongue3:

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COTTON said:
seeker41 said:
thanks, chuck.
Chuck
How far are you from Lancaster,Ohio? I was up there deer hunting in 98. An found some sites back in the woods .I was wished i had my cz in sted of my Rem,1100

hey cotton!! i was wondering where you have been. im about 45 mins north of lancaster. used to be 30 mins south east of there, had a house on 10 acres..... deer, turkey all over the place.
chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread