925er and turkey vegtable soup

ToniSteve

May 23, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
2 Tesoro Tiger Sharks, Sovereign GT, Excaliber 1000, XL Pro, IDX Pro with Mods, M-6, Minelab MusketeerAdvantage,
A silver, good food, nice music, and a friend to detect and eat with, can't beat that! Thanks!

Steve

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Gravediggermax,
Your videos are just great! I hunt, but I live in North central Texas--no beaches, just harsh ol' land. Will retire someday--15 years to go--on a beach with a hut and an old Great Dane.

I always smile and laugh at your videos. Thank you just for that. Smiles and laughter make the world go round. I hope you find more gold, more silver, and more coins x 2 for the upcoming New Year.

apush :read2:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds today, The soup Looked great!!!!

Could you please put up a link to the music I have never heard it like that!!!

Smremm

Sep 11, 2009
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I really do like your videos, they are inspiring. I'm going to hit that beach soon, just as soon as I have a long handled scoop! The last time I was out, with my little hand scoop, I turned my back on a wave while digging and paid the price. You know how cold it's been lately, I'm not going to make that mistake again. I did walk away with a stainless steel serving spoon, though, so it wasn't a total loss. Still, cold hurts, I need to stay upright. LoL

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting your video Max........ :icon_thumleft:
Congrats on the silver ring and clad coins.
Windy on the beach, but a pretty day.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find Max, enjoyed the spin, looked a little chilly.......good to hear that Oldee's, Highwaymen MRBS..thanks for taking us along.....Obn

johnmarkham15

Dec 17, 2010
pataskala ohio
Detector(s) used
min lab excalibur 2 1000/garret ace 250/pinpointer pro
wow max nice loot, thanks for doing these videos,it does help missing the beach,way too much snow and cold here now,might have to make a trip next month,gotta see what mrs claus brings me first...im hoping for a new detector...
have fun...
thanks
john

jiminsandiego

Greenie
Dec 18, 2010
Cool video. Thanks. I found this website looking for your videos. Thanks for the entertainment and inspiration, and thanks for inadvertently steering me to this website.
Cheers,
Jim

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
max, too cold up here! fuel the lear! pick me up at cmh! two weeks in miami!!!!!!!!! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread