91 coins in the last 6.5 hrs

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
1.5 hrs last night 5 hrs today on a new beach high tide. I was finding targets up high in the washed out area's. My stroll back was near the water with little results. West wind put that sand on the beach. Total was 24 Q 15 D 7 N 45 P 2 were wheats 44 and 53 D not that two quarters are very small been there a while. One nickle is almost in half.

Attachments

• IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 579
Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul BC, lotta digging......did you get your headphones up and working...interested in seeing how they work for you on the Jersey Shore.....joe

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice I like finding spots like that... i hit a line once 5 foot wide tight to the seawall where the hurricanes of 04 took 10 foot of sand out. Now the sand is even with the top of the wall, and was loaded with greenies. ya just know it was washed in there. keep hittin it never know what ya may find.

OP
OP
Buried Crap NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
OldeBeechnut said:
Nice haul BC, lotta digging......did you get your headphones up and working...interested in seeing how they work for you on the Jersey Shore.....joe

Joe I'm running black widow's with the GT right now. I never got the AMP up and running if that's the question. steve

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Very nice hunt.

You got quite a haul there! :hello2:

Had the snow stopped falling there? I thought it was continuing throughout the night and into the morning...that's what happened here in Ct.

OP
OP
Buried Crap NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The snow stopped about 6am on Monday we dug out and went in to work at the Post office. They did not get plowed as of 3pm we went home?will try to get the mail delivered tomorrow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread