TheProf

Nov 13, 2009
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Surfdigger's Videos

He said his acct got hacked into and some were deleted, I think he trying to get them back on.

OP
OP
J

jkasta

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2008

Hacked??? Some of the videos say removed due to copyright infringement when you click on them. Could be due to using copyrighted music in them?

ToniSteve

May 23, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
2 Tesoro Tiger Sharks, Sovereign GT, Excaliber 1000, XL Pro, IDX Pro with Mods, M-6, Minelab MusketeerAdvantage,

No matter what happened its his business and I hope he can get them back up! Brian puts out very nice videos with great content.

Kind Regards,
Steve

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yes they are good and informative videos.. always enjoy when a new one comes out..

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a

Hi Folks....sorry about the videos....luckily I have them all backed up on disc....I will be uploading some of them as soon as I can.....and be prepared for more new videos to come....Sorry about the inconvenience.....Cya on the Beach!!....Brian

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Brian,

Good to hear that. However, I don't expect a video on how to trudge through 2 feet of snow to get to the beach ( or maybe you will make one ! HA !). Some of the roads heading to the shore are still not passable. Was looking a pictures heading into Belmar....BRUTAL !

Hopefully the ploughs make it through and the warm weather later this week melts some of this stuff and I can get down to the beach !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread