LOST RING AT NAVAL STATION NORFOLK

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear of the lost ring. It has been my experience that when people lose something they think they know right where they lost it but the item turns up way up or down the beach or even in a different yard. I was hired to locate a lost engagement ring and spent almost a week looking for it when notified by the LOSSER that they found it in their home. I was glad I got paid in advance because they wanted a refund because it Wasn't Lost after all.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
IF it's there it should be findable. Good Luck!

This is a great little video of a recent Expensive diamond ring recovery in the snow .. in Norway.

:

HH Joe

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if on the base make sure you have permission... m-16s and shivering gaurds :o :o .. good luck...

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"This is a great little video of a recent Expensive diamond ring recovery in the snow .. in Norway."

Very enjoyable video, Joe. :hello2:

Smremm

Sep 11, 2009
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I'm confused, sorry. Are you just letting us know that you will be looking for said ring? Or, are you looking for people in the area to help look for the ring?

OP
OP
VB Sanddigger

VB Sanddigger

Sep 6, 2008
Suffolk, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smremm said:
I'm confused, sorry. Are you just letting us know that you will be looking for said ring? Or, are you looking for people in the area to help look for the ring?

The owner contacted me and I have his info. I keep the info and will give it to other metal detectorists who want to help. But apparently, they are back in Charleston, SC, filed an insurance claim and they turned down folks who have volunteered to help.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the usual rip off of an insurance company. For 25 sq. feet they could have sifted that quickly. Used to be they had to show a receipt that they tried to hire someone and that is why I carried a receipt book with me too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions