Hunted NJ Beach after Snow 2 guys 165 Coins

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Matt and I hunted the beach in the Pt Pleasant area. Matt found the hot spot and had 50 coins before I found 5. But he invited me to hunt right along side.
I found 60 coins,one silver quarter,1 Canadian dollar, 1 Australian coin, 1 bracelet,1 earring.
Matt had 105 coins 2 silver dimes,1 silver quarter,1 silver ring.

Ok first time trying video's don't know how to edit. A bunch of links to 30 second video's. Copy and paste.

Upvote 0

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
Good for you. :icon_thumleft:
I'm still waiting for giant surf to cut the beach and get down to that same kind of coin layer.
Hopefully January won't disappoint.

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Steve,

Cool videos. Matt called me when he got back and said the coin line was high. He said a lot of coins were really worn down. Glad you guys braved the weather and snow, hit the beach and found some silver. Wish I could have went.....had to work.

Matt and I will probably go out Sunday. I think he may give you call to see what you are up to. Did you get a chance to try out the S12 coil ?

Interesting that nothing was down low.

John

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Enjoyed the video's..lotta coins & treasure's.........

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
you really cleaned up. the only beach I hunted, I got skunked. maybe I'll get better with time

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul... yous guys cleaned the beach quiet well as i was there today and targets were few and far between.. that and 5 other detectorists were working the sand when i got there.... just like you mentioned all targets were up kinda high on the beach ...most coins were about 12in deep... found about 5 dollars in coin , no bling...had every intention on hitting that beach last sunday but 20in of snow changed that plan... nice video..

Moe (fl)

Jul 25, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool videos! What kind of camera did you use?

OP
OP
Buried Crap NJ

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Moe (fl) said:
cool videos! What kind of camera did you use?

I was using a Kodak Mini Cam from QVC I think it was a ZM1 it had features 720p,VGA, and snap shot, a 2 g card, cost 79.99 You can get them now for almost half. Mine broke after using twice. Seems this is a problem with these camera's. QVC took it right back for full refund. I really liked it. It was just bigger than a credit card water proof to 10 feet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions