#1 for 2011

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
So here is #1 gold for 2011. It is white gold, 10g and 18k. Found using Excal II waist deep about 6"-8" deep. I did find a lot of stuff New Years day at the local beach bars. I came home that day with a nice igloo cooler full of cold beer and 2 un-opened 5ths of Bacardi, 60 dollars in cash, 1 silver ring, I also found a small white gold ring, but owner was out looking for it 2 hours after I found it. So needless to say it was returned, but no pics.

Chris
Cayman Islands

Attachments

• #1 Westin waist deep 10g 18k.JPG
    #1 Westin waist deep 10g 18k.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 533
Upvote 0

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go... i got that monkey off my back on new years day and itchin to get back out... :thumbsup:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice goin' , Chris! Keep 'em comin'! :headbang: :hello2:

OD_hunt

Aug 16, 2009
South Africa
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Nice find(s) for new years! I missed the local beach rush as we were on holiday elsewhere, but now that I'm back there's still goodies coming out :laughing7: HH

Aurora64blue

Sep 25, 2009
South Eastern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tiger Shark, Fisher F70, Vibra Probe 580
WTG Chris

You're starting the season off on a high note for sure. Also, nice of you for returning the ring. Hope the Karma returns to reward you in spades.

Cheers, :thumbsup:

Ralph

JedinNC

Jul 7, 2009
Topsail Island/Raleigh, N.C.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II , Nokta Legend, Equinox 600, Excal II, Tesoro Sand Shark, White's M6
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Killer ring Chris! I remember you telling me that lots of stuff gets dropped during those local parties. Keep up the good work! Hope to make it back down for a couple of weeks early this fall. I'm thinking about picking up a backup machine so I can send my Excal II in for some service. Have you ever used a PI machine down there? I'm thinking about a White's DF or I might stick with VLF and pick up a BHID300. I'm sold on White's customer service.

Jed
North Carolina

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice ring!! :icon_thumright:

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best part is the Igloo! I'd celibrate after a day like that! :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
Southernstyle

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
JedinNC said:
Killer ring Chris! I remember you telling me that lots of stuff gets dropped during those local parties. Keep up the good work! Hope to make it back down for a couple of weeks early this fall. I'm thinking about picking up a backup machine so I can send my Excal II in for some service. Have you ever used a PI machine down there? I'm thinking about a White's DF or I might stick with VLF and pick up a BHID300. I'm sold on White's customer service.

Jed
North Carolina

There is a local here that runs a whites, not sure what one, but it is a water unit. I'm thinking we have a lot of iron and small nails that wash up, so a PI would be a lot of digging, but I'm sure a PI would find stuff I'm leaving behind. Stay in touch, I may order a W.O.T coil for my original RedHead Excal and have it sent to you if you don't mind bringing it with you. I would go with Whites because of service also. I like the Excal, but it is a cheaply built unit. Headphones SUCK and the factory knobs will want to fall of after about a month of use.

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread