Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That was the best of many Swamp Buggys I built when was younger. I am the skinny kid on the right. I cried the day I sold my Full Track. It WAS a lot of fun. I have many Everglades stories, but only a few pictures. I could keep up with traffic 55mph on Alligator Alley. I guess the cars kinda got out of the way when they seen the "Bush Hog" coming out of the marsh! :D ;D

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello everyone,

Just got back from Treasure Coast yesterday. We tuck off on Tuesday morning and got there by noon, fist we hit Corrigans wreck (Turtle trail) we worked the beach for 3 hours, very little hits.. Then at 3:00pm we did check -in at Disney resort. Jumped in the pool to cool off and had a few frozen cocktails to cool off some more..HAHAHAHAHA!!!! by 6:00pm we where at Wabasso beach unfortunately the beach had TONS of new sand, so we worked the shore for about an hour, no hits just a quarter. Our only hope was the storm Alberto, when we got back to the room to check the weather channel we so That Alberto had decided to go north. So we decided to wake up early and go south to Colored beach.... same thing tons of new sand there is no dune of so much sand, the cut is 1ft and 5ft from the shore almost in the water. We worked the shore north and south of the entrance, but no hits, so we decided to go further south to the San Miguel Arcangel wreck site at Jupiter Inlet...I know Seahunter from JWI is blowing holes in the wreck and the wreck is only a few feets form the shore in 15ft of water, since he was been moving around the sand maybe something came up to shore.....well guess what??? it was also full of new sand the cut is also at the shore....Sad to say but now we really need a hurricane...You can see what we found in my last post in Todays finds and in what is it?

Best,

Chagy........

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
CaptainZossima said:
Big C,
Is that your Dad? With the medicinal drink?
Cap Z.
That was my Uncle Flip. Real nice guy, ex- golden gloves boxer, pilot, family man. He invested in gold coins...buried them somewhere...passed away last Christmas...we don't know where he buried all his gold coins. ??? Thats my ugly mug on the right in the day. :D
I apologize for posting old family pics. I am finding them as I empty boxes to move. Here are some more swamp buggy pics to bore you with. I should post in Mugs. :D
Good update Chagy.

Attachments

• fulltrackdeer.JPG
    fulltrackdeer.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 932

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainZossima said:
FANTASIC!

I love all those old pics!

Keep em coming!

And Chagy, Did you go out into the water? And how deep? And how deep beneath your feet do you think the rock bottom is?
Thanks. a mil.
Cap Z.

Cappy Sossy my friend,

I think your wife its not letting you go out that much or you are getting to old....that theory of yours, I think it wont work.... the only beach you will hit rock bottom at 6ft might be Rio Mar because the reef is 5 to 10 ft from the shore on the rest of Treasure Coast beaches you will have to dig 15 to 20 ft to hit rock bottom...

I didn't go in the water... you know its illegal in Treasure Coast at most of the good sites.

Best,

Chagy............

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
CaptainZossima said:
Chagy,

There is a rich secret in the word Thixotropic.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your feedback,

Cap Z.

Thixotropic??? can we mix beer with that...???? Hehhhhehhh!!!!!
Let me know, you know I will do anything to find treasure even thixotropic..........Hehheheehhh!!!

Best,

Chagy......

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
thixotropic?.........burp?
Have u tried it on the beach yet?

Attachments

• golddigger.gif
    golddigger.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 842

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Paul is Dead said:
Dang, after reading that thread I missed low tide. It was better than any movie on the market! It had intrigue, hate, violence, mystery, a love story, new James Bond vehicles. That was great! Well worth the read.

Quote (can't remember the name...just had a brain fart...sorry) I think the medical term for that is "Mental depression es-cappus"

Stay out of the trees, and as the famous American Philosopher said, "It's wonderful day in the neighbourhood, will you be my friend, will you be my friend?"

That was no American Philosopher that was Mr.Rogers who said that.... and if you ask me I think he was kinda strange.

Best,

Chagy.........

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
CaptainZossima said:
I am fine tuning the electronic components....
;)
Later,

CZ
It has electronics too????Did it work???

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Paul is Dead said:
Chagy said:
Paul is Dead said:
Dang, after reading that thread I missed low tide. It was better than any movie on the market! It had intrigue, hate, violence, mystery, a love story, new James Bond vehicles. That was great! Well worth the read.

Quote (can't remember the name...just had a brain fart...sorry) I think the medical term for that is "Mental depression es-cappus"

Stay out of the trees, and as the famous American Philosopher said, "It's wonderful day in the neighbourhood, will you be my friend, will you be my friend?"

That was no American Philosopher that was Mr.Rogers who said that.... and if you ask me I think he was kinda strange.

Best,

Chagy.........
[/quote

To some a poet, others a great mind, and a philosopher. Too some strange. You make the choice. Was the fish half way in the boat, just on his way back into the water?

Just because he only had one sweater, doesn't mean he's a bad man.

OK!!!! you win... I will not start a debate with you about Mr. Rogers...I did watch his show when I was a kid.... But now I think he was strange...thats all

Best,

Chagy.......

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey BiggyC.

Just watch....tomorrow Cappy Sossy is going to find Peglegged gold bars.. ;D....LOL..... :D :D :D :D.... :o

Chagy........

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Paul is Dead said:
What is it Chagy, there was no debate. ;D A little touchy aren't you? Maybe Sponge Bob Square Pants didn't leave you with nightmares...brother. I would add smiley faces for you, but one never knows how will react. Please... you look so brave in that moniker, just you were a man.

I think I was very friendly when I said; OK!!!!you win.....and very peaceful when I said; I am not going to start a debate....Whos touchy???

Amigo It takes two to tango........Carry on...LET IT REST........

Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!

Chagy..........

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Paul is Dead said:
What is it Chagy, there was no debate. ;D A little touchy aren't you? Maybe Sponge Bob Square Pants didn't leave you with nightmares...brother. I would add smiley faces for you, but one never knows how will react. Please... you look so brave in that moniker, just you were a man.
What is this all about??? ??? ???Must be a full moon again. ;)
I didn't sit home and watch TV when I was a kid, too many actvities, so I dont know who Mr Rodgers is. I dont think we even owned a TV. I remember huddled around the radio with my Dad, listening to Cassius Clay beat Sonny Liston. Looking back, I had a good childhood. Mr. Rodgers? Dont know him. Didnt need him. Can he find Gold?/ :D

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Big Cypress...ya'll had a radio? Wow, ya'll were rich!! ;)

I disliked Mr. Rogers and a philospher he was not!!! I found him quite annoying...but Capt Kangaroo....and Mr. Greenjeans...they were the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
ronandann said:
Big Cypress...ya'll had a radio? Wow, ya'll were rich!! ;)

I disliked Mr. Rogers and a philospher he was not!!! I found him quite annoying...but Capt Kangaroo....and Mr. Greenjeans...they were the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful with what you say about Mr. Rogers someone around here gets pretty angry.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Best,

Chagy.......

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Oh, I am sure he was a wonderful man, loving, caring, and a great family man. I just found his show annoying....nor did I care for Sesame Street.....but to each his own. I bet that was hilarioius about the blow up doll!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like things from my day...give me MIGHTY MOUSE and FELIX THE CAT (and his magic bag of tricks), and McGilla Gorilla and Huckleberry Hound and Howdy too!!! (to name just a few of the greatest)

By the way, how are the beaches? Anyone get lucky? Haven't been to our beach in a week or two...should hit them up....but I am sure the local MD'ers are hitting it for us!!!!!!!!!!! Tourists season should be in full bloom now, with school out. (Never thought I would be happy to see tourists LOL)

OP
OP
Bigcypresshunter

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
ronandann said:
Now you have done it! :o You are going to hear it from Mr. Rodgers lovers! ::) ;) :D :D
What I want to know is how Cappy's new invention, the "Thixotropic golddigger Device" works on the beach in its first official trial swing? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CaptainZossima said:
Tomorrow is Hit the Beach Day.

The Thixotropic Device aka TD will be in Full Swing.

CZ
;)

Attachments

• golddigger.gif
    golddigger.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 733
  • golddigger.gif
    golddigger.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 731

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
bigcypresshunter said:
ronandann said:

Now you have done it! :o You are going to hear it from Mr. Rodgers lovers! ::) ;) :D

Oh No Mr. Bill....I am shaking in my bare feet!!!!!!!!! :o LOL

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
As a kid I loved to watch Gilligan's Island and Tom & Jerry....

As far as the beaches unfortunately we will need a hurricane..tons of new sand.
Unless Cappys thoponictropictixtex really works.. ;D ;D ;D

Best,

Chagy.....

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I understand the need for new sand (to bring the tourist so they will spend the money in town)....but UGH!!!!

About a week or so when I was at our beach, I did notice some erosion starting with the new sand laid....yea...we need a really good storm to blow through (but one that causes no damage or harm to ppl, if they make those kind).

Well, whatever this thoponictropictixtex is...hope it works too :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread