Bolt on grab handle for a scoop?

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Looks like I am going to Home Depot tomorrow!

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stevemc said:
Looks like I am going to Home Depot tomorrow!

Better order it online. Only a couple of Home Depots stock them in store. In fact if you look below the "add to cart" it says online only.

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the prohandle.

Its real nice.

CB

jiminsandiego

Greenie
Dec 18, 2010
I got the one from green heron along with the "T" handle. The T handle works better for me. It makes it a lot easier to dump out the scoop. You can leave it loose until you find just the right position and the tighten it down.
Jim

maipenrai

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2010
Thailand/Europe/California
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about trying a unused handle from an electric drill? I have had many handles that never use, havent tried it yet, but just a thought. Need to use some kind of spacer with it, since the drill chuck is bigger than the shaft on a metal detector.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having used both the backsaver handle and weedwacker handles, the prohandle beats them all......... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
EZrider

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Pro handle snapped on me today while working the wet. I ordered from HD. Seems now there made in china with a 30 day warranty. There was a sticker over the one year on the package. Along with a made in China sticker over the Made in USA. Such is life.

Chi Town Bruce

Nov 4, 2006
EZrider said:
The Pro handle snapped on me today while working the wet. I ordered from HD. Seems now there made in china with a 30 day warranty. There was a sticker over the one year on the package. Along with a made in China sticker over the Made in USA. Such is life.

Sorry! It failed on you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread