Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I decided to head out last night to a local beach for a bit. After consulting the tide charts online, I wanted to be there prior to the lowest point so I could try some other areas that I haven't hunted that hard.

I made it to the beach around 10pm as the tide was receeding and started to hunt the wet sand areas. Before too long I found I find a junk ring, and then immediately afterwards, I find this odd pendant that looks like a burro.

Detecting001-1.jpg

It was then awhile before I found anything noteworthy, but did manage to find a cell phone...

Detecting006.jpg

But as the night was wearing down and I was trying to talk myself into heading home with the 900 yen ($11) in coins... out pops this tiny thing

Detecting004.jpg

Upon closer inspection, I see the marking

Detecting003.jpg

Detecting005.jpg

I know it isn't very big, but hey... I broke the gold barrier, so now it's gonna start rolling in!!!!!

I just had my first platinum ring a couple of weeks ago, and now have my first gold ring. I think I might be on a roll here.

Upvote 0

Southernstyle

Dec 17, 2010
Plat then Gold....sounds like your on a roll to me. Keep swinging, there's more out there.

Chris
Cayman Islands

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on two great firsts!!!!!!!!!

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your first. I know it wont be your last. WTG

Digg Mo

Oct 18, 2006
Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro,Tesoro Sidewinder,Tesoro Conquistador, Tesoro Tigershark, Troy Shadow X2, Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your two first (Plat & Gold) :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Bobbypins

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks guys... I'm still green when it comes to beach hunting, but I've done pretty good these last few months. That Infinium is one killer machine.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey we all had to start somewhere. Now you are rolling next time it is going to be 2 gold, happy hunting.......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread