Anybody use the Vibra-Tector 720

rgalan2003

Jun 14, 2005
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
Vibratector 720 is only for pinpoint very shallow objects.
Rafael

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave is turning japenese as we speak.... ::)

OP
OP
Dave N Japan

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DOMO AREGATO MR. ROBOTO!!!....DOMO

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one I just sold. No problems, just didn't use it much. I had originally bought it as a sort of non-attention getting detector for use in areas where I didn't want anybody to see me using a detector (dry waterfalls, dry streambeds, etc).

The 720 is a good Mini-Detector. It would only get a depth of about 2-3" on any metals. It's quiet and easily hideable.

Mike

N

Newline

I bought mine for the same reason as Gollum and with the same results. It's a nice "inconspicuous" detector and does fairly well for the shallow depths. The waterproof aspect is useful as I can play with my daughter on the beach and dig in the sand with this thing, maybe not optimum search conditions but still offers the chance. The fact that you have to loosen the battery compartment to turn it off is a bit annoying but no real problem however I would suggest some sort of cover be worked out for the detector head since digging with it does scratch up the head pretty good. It is built tough and you can easily dig with the detector like a scoop(handy), just protect the head, don't expect deep finds and you'll be happy with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread