water hunting is water hunting or izzit ?

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
love the beach and shallow water forum. water hunters rule.

but somehow finds from overseas locations dont impress me as much

i know no finds ever come without effort

but if u somehow find a ton because very few detectorists in a remote location

it just doesnt seem a fair comparison to what we have here.

no disrespect intended. but korea, europe, japan and assorted far flung countries.

i will prob never go to . fun to hear and im glad anyone is finding

it does impress me .JUST NOT AS MUCH.

Upvote 0
D

digum smacks

yes that is a big mistake.because if i decide to go,you wont have any gold left to find :tongue3:.esp.if someone knows where you hunt its flies to a rib roast :laughing9:.shoot i just may want to up my gold some more.i fly to your beach destroy it and head home.just like martin.on another site

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love to hear from and see pics from overseas hunters!
chuck.

OP
OP
scrounger d detector collector
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
snooksion said:
yes that is a big mistake.because if i decide to go,you wont have any gold left to find :tongue3:.esp.if someone knows where you hunt its flies to a rib roast :laughing9:.shoot i just may want to up my gold some more.i fly to your beach destroy it and head home.just like martin.on another site

never heard of martin. has he been disrespectful ?

Can Slaw

Nov 20, 2007
So Gulf Coast, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, CZ-21 Sov. GT, Sea Hunter MK II, CZ-6a, Troy X5, MXT, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
scrounger d detector collector said:
snooksion said:

never heard of martin. has he been disrespectful ?

No he wasn't disrespectful...he was disrespected! He posted nice vacation pictures where he metal detected for a couple of vacation trips. It seems from his sharing his experiences, it was an invitation for anybody that doesn't know how to find a productive beach on their own, to get on a plane, fly down there, stay at the same hotel, and hunt the same beach. Martin returned this year to find the beach totally cleaned out from U.S. tourist. This information was given to him from a local he met last year that told him he had never seen anything like it with the number of tourist that came down with metal detectors since you were here last year.

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this year is going to be a banner year for alot of new people. Look at how many views a finds post gets compared to the responces.

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EZrider said:
I think this year is going to be a banner year for alot of new people. Look at how many views a finds post gets compared to the responces.
True Dat!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love seeing the finds in other countries and they do impress me as much as here.......I love checking out Jerome's, Crack Badgers, Bobbypins and others posts. It allows me to dream of hunts abroad..........

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
It's just like the guys in Hawaii! They find lot's of rings. They use to post on here all the time. Now every now and then you see posts. I like seeing the things they find because it motivates me to try and find a good spot here, and to get out more. I was in the Air Force for 24 years, the last ten years I had discovered metal detecting and a detector was in my bag every single trip. I made some outstanding finds. One time I took my underwater detector because we were going to be near beaches, and we actually ended up in the middle of one country. I got permission to hunt a farmers field and I detected it for 30 days with an underwater detector. It was fun dug up a ton of stuff. Things I would never find in the states to include ancient coins. So yes I enjoy those pictures and two thumb's up to those lucky guys. many countries they have never seen a land detector and some have never seen an underwater detector, sure does bring out people asking many questions and making new friends. Not to mention the outstanding finds, that would have stayed submerged in the waters, beaches and land masses, we enjoy sharing with everyone here on Tnet, it's like taking you along for the adventure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread