tiger and sandshark news!!!!!!!!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long have they been out of production? :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheRandyMan said:
How long have they been out of production?

Over 18 months....Summer of 2009 was when they stopped production due to lack of waterproof connectors..... They had customers whose detectors were sitting there waiting that long for repairs too...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
willie d said:
Wow, how bout that. ::)

Willie I think you said in a post in June 2010 that yours was one of the last to be repaired before they lost their water proof connectors supplier. I think you also said you had to wait 14 months to get yours back.....

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
willie d said:
Wow, how bout that. ::)

Willie I think you said in a post in June 2010 that yours was one of the last to be repaired before they lost their water proof connectors supplier. I think you also said you had to wait 14 months to get yours back.....
You are correct sir.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to buy a Tiger Shark last spring but could not get one so I settle for the Excal. I found 20 rings with it last year hope to bet that this year......Matt

ToniSteve

May 23, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
2 Tesoro Tiger Sharks, Sovereign GT, Excaliber 1000, XL Pro, IDX Pro with Mods, M-6, Minelab MusketeerAdvantage,
Now everyone can quit whining and go for the gold!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I wanted to buy a Tiger Shark last spring but could not get one so I settle for the Excal. I found 20 rings with it last year hope to bet that this year......Matt

wow, in the buckeye state..that is very good.......congrads on the 20, gotta love that excal

niffler

Mar 19, 2008
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good for someone who is buying a new Tiger Shark, but what about guys like me who ordered and paid for a 10.5" coil a year and a half ago? No connectors = no coil for us. Should I demand a refund? Niffler

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you waited a year and a half after PAYING for a detector, I'm not sure sure deserve one. Sounds like you just gave up and donated money to the company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions