another fun day at the beach and my last post

D

digum smacks

had a fun day at the beach today,found a 10k with some kind of stone?well i see i have haters out there,so this will be my last post.some people go as far as to say i dont find the rings i buy them at a store or whatever and i have others say i get them illegaly,and are envious because their old ass cant find no gold,mabie if you pick up your detector and swing it you will find something. so next time you go to the beach and return empty handed i will have a grin from ear to ear.

Attachments

• 008beach.jpg
    008beach.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,305
  • 012cormerant.jpg
    012cormerant.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,295
  • 007birds.jpg
    007birds.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,298
  • 009mud beach.jpg
    009mud beach.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,293
  • 00610k.jpg
    00610k.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,291
  • 005junk.jpg
    005junk.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,282
Upvote 0

GeorgiaSwinger

May 28, 2010
Georgia coast
Detector(s) used
minelab Sov. GT, minelab Excal II, Fisher CZ21, minelab Go Find 60.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Silly man! I agree with Lorraine and all the rest. Don't let those negative comments drive you away. If you are getting your finds from the flea market or where ever..... let me know where! I know for a fact that you put a lot of time in for what you find. You can't spend 20 minutes at the beach and come home with a pocket full of good stuff. OK maybe you could find one thing but..... well in all seriousness... please don't quit posting. Some people are just jerks. Their mothers didn't raise them right. :wink:

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Friend, do like I did. When I had to deal with the overkill thing. Just bite your tongue and carry on.

It seems that disturbed people have a habit of stirring up the hen house.

It also seems to me that things have slowed down on the board since PC has taken over the roost.

I personally find it difficult not to call an instigator an instigator.

Carry on.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snook, man, I really hope you reconsider.

Don't let a few drive you away, especially when there are plenty of us who enjoy reading your posts.

Don't give them that power!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
mumszie said:
Silly man! I agree with Lorraine and all the rest. Don't let those negative comments drive you away. If you are getting your finds from the flea market or where ever..... let me know where! I know for a fact that you put a lot of time in for what you find. You can't spend 20 minutes at the beach and come home with a pocket full of good stuff. OK maybe you could find one thing but..... well in all seriousness... please don't quit posting. Some people are just jerks. Their mothers didn't raise them right. :wink:

WEll said!! Keep in touch!

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've looked at recent posts and can't find anything, perhaps it was already removed.

Can someone shed some light on what led up to this? Maybe someone can send a PM or maybe Snooksion can come on to send a PM and explain what has been happening.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you should forward those PM's to the Mod's myself...
But I have hunted with you a LOT, and you have found a LOT when I was right there with you.... Maybe with my recent good luck, I can look forward to some negative PM's too??
Hell, I dont have the money to buy gold, even if it was a good deal, just to post on here... Might happen rarely, but I highly doubt many members would even consider that. At least I hope so..

Keep up the posting, it encourages me to get out there, expand my thinking to find new areas, etc... You have taught me quite a bit about the how's and where's of this hobby Dave..

I havent posted it yet (too lazy), but the last time out 3 days ago, I found quite a bit of old silver jewelry, and one small 14k heart pendant... So I am still finding gold.. MD visit today, but hoping I can go tomorrow for a couple hours... Friday's surgery will have me out of commission for a lot longer than I care to even think about right now..

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It was mainly interagating PMs, and phone calls, messing with his vehicles, etc, to try and figure out where he has been going. Most of it wasnt out in posts. Truly using interagation tactics to find out.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
I think I have read almost all your posts and I don't remember reading where anyone ever challenged your finds??

I Agree.

How about Details Snook

My PM Box is always Working

& REPORT TO MODERATOR Also.

I'd like to see this Pattern of attacks

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stevemc said:
It was mainly interagating PMs, and phone calls, messing with his vehicles, etc, to try and figure out where he has been going. Most of it wasnt out in posts. Truly using interagation tactics to find out.

PMs if saved can be forwarded to any Mod or Admin and can be addressed.

Phone calls would be tough to deal with as it would be a he said she said issue.

Messing with vehicles? >:( Police.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I dont like speaking for others, but in his defense, it was mostly phone calls. At least the final thing. I know he had PMs, and that is up to him. And the vehicle thing, nothing was broken, or missing, just messed with, so that it was obvious someone had been there, and knew he was there. Maybe they want the beaches all to themselves.

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Hey Snookson! Please keep Posting!!!!! I showed the wife all your finds so far this year! Guess What? She's finally going to give me a treasure hunting pass tomorrow! And the best thing is it's for the entire day, no just 3 or 4 hours. She really wants to see if I look like a prune after a full day of detecting in the water!

Keep Posting I wanna get more treasure hunting passes! I will post my discoveries tomorrow night!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that you do not want o do any more posting. I also have had people say the same thing. That i do not find the thing that I post. But you have to get out and swing that detector to find the goodies. Hope you change your mind and stay around. I will like seeing your finds.......Matt

tabjunkie

Greenie
Aug 22, 2010
Delaware
Detector(s) used
whites dfx,at pro,ace250
Hey, I question you and others like you all the time. NOT your finds, but what are you doing that Im not.
It's all about knowing where to go and how to use your machine. Some know it, Some are Learning it,and Some will never get it. I'm in one of the latter catagories! MDing is supposed to be fun and so is this forum. I look forward to getting on here after work and checking out what each member has found or what they experienced on the days hunt. It'd be ashame to miss just 1 members post because of a few idiots wisecracks. Dont be bullied by the ignorant. Push back
by not letting it bother you! One more thing, Why would these doubters read your posts in the first place if they question your finds to begin with? Not dealing with rationale here!!!
Tab

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about your not posting anymore. I for one have always enjoyed viewing your finds. Too bad we have some people that are envious and spiteful. I have also run into a few but again thank goodness they are few. I hope you reconsider and continue to post.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Hey, dont you dare stop posting, thats exactly what the non believers want ( jeleous that that cant find what you do, personally I say, ignore em and screw taht bs, you know the truth and thats all that matters.) soooo keep on posting and if anyone sends ya pms foward em all to the mods.. its all bs. and jeleousy.. maybe if they spent more time understanding their machines then just maybe they would have better finds themselves.. so dont you dare not post..or I will hound you to death till ya do.. and if they dont like it...ignore em.. shoot I am one of the worst finds hunters and I am not complaining on my finds.. so post away my friend, I dearly love it and would be pissed off if I didnt get to see em, hell I need inspiration too.. dont leave dont stop posting, we can always call the naw sayers possee and show em. lol then we tar n feather em...( just kidding)

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
bootybay
then we tar n feather em...( just kidding)

I don't think she kidding, she a pirate and a female at that......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread