All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

bootyhoundpa

Oct 1, 2010
Detector(s) used
excal-1000,sov-gt,5900di-pro,gta-1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice vid max... i use the wot almost all the time in the fields... for me it usually gets the stuff the 10 inch coil just doesnt care to tell you about....i also get that falsing thing when hunting soybean fields, you get used to it..

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Nice Spin Max, congrads on the old silver and buff......do you find the big WOT throws the numbers off on SE in the digital screen.
00-31 for a quarter, think most of mine were like 00-29 but it has been several years since I had a charged battery in her. I must say the WOT was HOT...............Missed Kenny.......

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OldeBeechnut said:
Very Nice Spin Max, congrads on the old silver and buff......do you find the big WOT throws the numbers off on SE in the digital screen.
00-31 for a quarter, think most of mine were like 00-29 but it has been several years since I had a charged battery in her. I must say the WOT was HOT...............Missed Kenny.......

I was wondering the same thing Max about the 00-31 for a quarter. My quarters, like OBN's, will usually always run in the 00-29 area. Interesting information. Congrats on somegreat finds with the WOT and as usual, a good video. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread