Blind Hog finds a peanut

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
I have been going to the beach a few times a week since January. Not much to show for my efforts. Pickings are slim this time of year. My previous 4 hour hunts yielded $0.49 and the one before that only $0.76, so I decided to mix it up a bit and finally had something to dig up for this 7-1/2 hour hunt. Most were deep and green or black. $5.88 in change, 1 game token, 1 silver ring (Before and after), 1 junk ring, 1 - 1.3g gold blob (I think it might be a gold filling or a gold tooth that went through the crematory process. Gold is gold and I'll take it.), 4 - 50 cal machine gun bullets, various other bullets and about 8 lead weights. All in all, not a bad day for this time of year. Won't be any new drops around here for quite a while yet. You Florida diggers are lucky dogs to have an early start to your season. However, I am sure the northern bunch is saying I am lucky because there is still snow on the frozen ground up there :'( Happy hunting to ya where ever you are. Ralph

Attachments

• Beach Treasure 001.JPG
    Beach Treasure 001.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 525
  • Beach Treasure 007.JPG
    Beach Treasure 007.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0

Craig-PI

Feb 19, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
Nice finds Peter... snow doesn't stop many of us northern hunters as winter is our best time of the year to find gold...

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No matter what you are finding it is all for fun. You did good............

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ralph, good to see you've been able to get out!!! Won't be long 'til the tourists will be flocking to the coast, and the targets will get better. HH BS

artyfacts

Bronze Member
May 1, 2010
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ralph, You have peanuts!!!!! Arty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread