Upvote 0

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure people will be knocking down your door to tell you where the gold is LOL.
They would go get it themselves wouldn't they?

OP
OP
DEGreen

DEGreen

Jun 21, 2006
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett ADS-6
No need to knock down the door. I just need a little info on beach conditions before I start a 700 mile drive. Thanks

seas1to2

May 17, 2006
fl
they get hit hard, targets are few in some places, I live on the other coast so I don't make it to the east coast to often, but I have 2 nice gold rings for my work. when you get in town ask where the most busy beach is in your area, that will help. more people more targets, but at the same time more detectors in the area.

OP
OP
DEGreen

DEGreen

Jun 21, 2006
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett ADS-6
Thanks seas1to2
Most of my hunting has been land locked and I am in need to see what the 1280 will do. I have been hunting for several years, mostly house sites and parks here in NW Alabama. I just feel that I need a little more adventure and something different this year. all input and info is greatly appreciated.
May you be graced with that Third Ring. Thanks

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
Hunting here on California beaches is a gold mine! Found at lease $3.000 in gold, in less then two weeks.
However, some targets near the water I just can't get at. Too deep and the water keeps filling the hole up very frustrsting! Anyone have an idea? I will be taking a folding shovel next time I go.

Happy hunting!!!!
RD

Attachments

• a days fine..JPG
    a days fine..JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 268

twogunz

Apr 13, 2005
OI use a Big Mouth scoop. The handle is made of technical tubing and is six and a half feet long. The scoop itself is made from 2 mm stainless, has a width of 10 inches, is drilled with quarter inch holes to drain and break suction, and the back end is welded a thick pedal so I can really push trhough the sand. It lifts about 20 pounds of sand out with each scoop. I am going to weld a handle to the front so to make it easier to use..
A good strong scoop works good, but ya got to work fast

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread