Todays little beach stroll.......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's little beach stroll.......

I think the guy had caught a good sized flounder, at least at a distance that what it appeared to be. A few minutes later I was watching a jiggling bikini jogging the beach, not much bikini covering all the jiggling,…..it was just awful I tell ya, just plain awful! After a few minutes I realized I was slowly gravitating her way, not even noticing that I had walked clear out of the ankle deep water…..must have been the tide shoving me back to shore….had to be.

The guy wanted to know if I was finding anything, to which I had to confess that I hadn’t really been paying too close attention to where I was going or what I was doing, “Just got a lot on my mind today.” And in a way, I did, as I peered over his shoulder to try to catch a glimpse of that jiggling bikini again, but no such luck.

Then came the loader then LOUD motorcycles, a whole string of them, could hardly hear the threshold on the Excal……Ooops, probably ought to turn that on!

I wasn’t surprised when it turned out to be a pulltab, perhaps a bit disappointed, but certainly not surprised……stuffed it into my pocket with the other two pulltabs, pieces of wire, and the .37 cents in corroded and scratched up clad.

Hmm, another bikini, wondered if she needed someone to apply any lotion on her exposed skin? Ooops, there’s the look……..well, that’s obviously a huge, “NO!” 52, 5’8”, 138lbs.,….she obviously didn’t see my tight six-pack and my massive biceps of solid steal. Probably blind in one eye, which would explain the Melvin that had formed on the left half of her bikini bottom. Be a real shame if that cheek got burned.

Six foot tall, chiseled body, carrying weights in her hands as she jogged past me, a pair of those little weight doughnuts around each ankle. Pretty scary actually, too much muscle, too many veins bulging out everywhere. Probably the same type of woman that I’d end up being stranded on an island with, one bottle of Gatorade, one granola bar, I could almost feel my bones being crushed as I made my way back down the beach toward my vehicle.

Well, those are the things that stuck out in my mind today. Thirty-seven cents and a little junk in my pocket, but it sure was a nice day for a short beach stroll. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's little beach stroll.......

Sounds like a great day to me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread