Anyone hitting the Clearwater Beach area? Heading there on vacation this wknd
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2007
    NW PA
    Ace 250 and Minelab Explorer II
    3 times

Anyone hitting the Clearwater Beach area? Heading there on vacation this wknd

Folks,
    Is Clearwater Beach loaded with Spring Breakers? Anyone doing any good on finds? A friend lended me his water detector (White's) so I'll have my first water experience. Also bringing along the Explorer 2.
    Peace,
    T-man

Jan 2007
    Punta Gorda FL
    EX2',CZ7a pro,Excaliburs 1000 & 2, F-75's ,Garrett Sea Hunter & Infinium LS PI , 1235X
    1 times

Re: Anyone hitting the Clearwater Beach area? Heading there on vacation this wknd

I am sure you won't be lonesome!!

us
    Jul 2010
    Gulf Coast Florida
    Tesoro Sand Shark
    708 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Anyone hitting the Clearwater Beach area? Heading there on vacation this wknd

10-15 people per day on average looking with ya. Has had traffic but no major crowds yet. Seas are rough, weather cold, for the next 3-5 days.
    He who digs the most trash finds the most treasure! | Tesoro Sand Shark Fan Page

us
    Jun 2009
    Bradenton, Fl
    Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
    1305 times
    Honorable Mentions (4)

You will be able to say Hi to several guys hunting there. I counted 11 in the water onee day. Don't let that discourage you, I have found gold many times when the beach was loaded with hunters.

us
    Jul 2010
    Gulf Coast Florida
    Tesoro Sand Shark
    708 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Les West Central Fl
    You will be able to say Hi to several guys hunting there. I counted 11 in the water onee day. Don't let that discourage you, I have found gold many times when the beach was loaded with hunters.
    Truer words never spoke -- Hey Les, I think I was one of those 11 that day.
    He who digs the most trash finds the most treasure! | Tesoro Sand Shark Fan Page

us
    Jun 2009
    Bradenton, Fl
    Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
    1305 times
    Honorable Mentions (4)

Yes you probably did see me, I always wear the same red hat ( I don't leave home without it) Not that I believe in luck BUT WHY TAKE CHANCES.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links