WHAT THE HECK!!! SERIOUSLY....UPDATE

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
I got to the beach yesterday morning just as a women hunting the dry sand was ending her morning. She hadn't seen me coming yet and I watched her go through her pouch of finds, next thing I know, she's throwing all her trash out onto the beach everywhere. WTH??? I mean there are garbage cans everywhere... That's the kind of people that give TH'ers a bad rep. Seriously...

SO GUESS WHO WAS AT THE BEACH YESTERDAY MORNING?? YUP, TOSSING EVERY FIND AS FAR AS SHE COULD THROW IT. I WAS OUT IN THE WATER, BUT I CAME IN AND TOLD THE MAINTENCE GUYS, BUT SHE MADE A BEELINE FOR THE EXIT... SHE SEEMS TO LEAVE BEFORE THE LIFEGUARDS COME ON DUTY @ 9AM.

Upvote 0

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: WHAT THE HECK!!! SERIOUSLY

The Crazy part of this is we have been complaining about this for years, if you get to those who don't know better than you have a chance to correct. I know a couple of seasoned veterans here in NJ that never kick sand in there holes and or take there trash. They post right next to you and me and come across as highly respected hunters! On another site I called one out on this very subject and was just about hung for doing so. Most of the people that challenged me on my post never hunted beside this person,but I was out of line for posting that one of there esteemed hunters could do wrong!
We have since had words on the beach and SHE pretty much packs up and leaves when SHE sees me or others that have done the same to her. I just fill her holes in as I pass them so I don't look like the A-hole SHE is!
On another note I now see Guys (OLD MEN) peeing on the beach. No don't get me wrong here, Right out in the middle of the beach 200 yds from a huge pier. These guys drop the waders and pants and pee! I saw this twice this winter. The good news is now(Jan.2011) in the State on NJ if you pee in Public and get caught you now have to register as a sex offender! Which from these actions they probably are! You just can't believe this happens 70yr old men fat bellies dropping there pants and peeing. You can't make this $#!^ up

Terrafisher

Nov 2, 2008
Spring, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer

BCNJ, next time take pictures and post them up. A picture says a thousand words, and it is hard to deny that kind of evidence, regardless of how esteemed a member he or she may be.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who you are. Stick to your guns. Their true nature will eventually surface.

wildman4910

Sep 1, 2010
Cocoa, FL
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Terrafisher said:
BCNJ, next time take pictures and post them up. A picture says a thousand words, and it is hard to deny that kind of evidence, regardless of how esteemed a member he or she may be.

Wrong is wrong, no matter who you are. Stick to your guns. Their true nature will eventually surface.

I second that! Snap their ugly mug and the left trash/unfilled holes and post it up!

A pic really is worth a thousand words. :)

~~Happy Hunting~~

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yea, let's give them six months in the electric chair :tongue3:

LIhunter

Jan 16, 2011
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II

I take my 12 year old daughter to Jones Beach with me once in a while and even she knows to hold onto what she finds until we get to a trash can. Sometimes I tease her that she cleans the beach better than she cleans her room!!

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You don't have to look far . The beach is loaded w/ pigs .She is not the only one tossing trash all over the beach I was detecting a local beach about 2 weeks ago and stopped detecting and just started to pick up beer cans and bottles that some pigs found it to far to walk maybe 10 yards to the trash barrel. Some people just have no love for the world we live in. When I go deer hunting I see the same thing happening in our beautiful woods . Makes a person sick.

tincansam

Jun 7, 2011
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
alls i do is pick up after people, pigs are cleaner than these people, no wonder why we have global warming :icon_pirat:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knowing me, I'd a flipped out on her.. and I would of video taped her sorry azz and turned it in... dirtbags..shessz

GOLD1960

May 10, 2006
BURNSVILLE,MN
Let me at her !!

Attachments

• animated%20gif(2).gif
    animated%20gif(2).gif
    135.7 KB · Views: 479

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
follow her to her ride as she leaves --find out what she drives * and the next time you come bring about 1/4 lb of small raw bait shrimp and throw them away "carelessly" say around the a/c vent intake area -- a couple hours of hot summer sun and raw shrimp --oh yah baby -- drive a buzzard off a gut wagon -- seagulls that smell and eat those shrimp might poop all over it too -- sea gull poop is like battery acid to car finishes :wink:

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can get a Picture of her and Post it on all of the MD sites and someone will catch her :icon_thumleft:

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ivan salis said:
follow her to her ride as she leaves --find out what she drives * and the next time you come bring about 1/4 lb of small raw bait shrimp and throw them away "carelessly" say around the a/c vent intake area -- a couple hours of hot summer sun and raw shrimp --oh yah baby -- drive a buzzard off a gut wagon -- seagulls that smell and eat those shrimp might poop all over it too -- sea gull poop is like battery acid to car finishes :wink:

Wow Ivan :o hope I never Pizz you off ;D

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
tisk tisk tisk.....when she doesnt pick up her trash, she makes herself and us look bad and she will only have to pick it up again when she goes back to detect. karma is only a bi-ot-ch if you are :wink:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
well i'm easy going normally speaking --but folks know not to get on my "bad side" -- I can be very very evil if need be. :stop: :crybaby2: :whip2: >:D

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ron lord said:
If you can get a Picture of her and Post it on all of the MD sites and someone will catch her :icon_thumleft:

You know, this gal sounds a lot like my Ex! Does this woman look anything like this photo of my Ex from her last vacation?

Attachments

• real-witch.jpg
    real-witch.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 349

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread