Winder?

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I didn't find much this morning at all. $1.16 in clad, a toy car and this "thing". It looks like (to me) an old fashioned winder like the one my grandma used to use to wind her wall clock.

Winder0316111.jpg

Winder0316112.jpg

Ah well... there's always tomorrow. :wink:

Upvote 0

DEGreen

Jun 21, 2006
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X, Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett ADS-6
You are now the proud owner of a water faucet wrench used for turning the water on and off mostly for commercial applications

Happy HuntingDarryl

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water key... might fit a drum... But ironically I found a cable key to unlock the pedestal for cable TV on the sand... not the lock but the tamper proof dealy O

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
You had a better day than me! Had to pick up a rabbit hutch, and set it up for my daughter. It took all afternoon and all my energy! But daughter and the bunny rabbit are happy!

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
kc10bull said:
You had a better day than me! Had to pick up a rabbit hutch, and set it up for my daughter. It took all afternoon and all my energy! But daughter and the bunny rabbit are happy!

A small price to pay for the happiness you brought your daughter. Maybe you can get your daughter to come along and help with the digging next time you go out, like my son gets from my grandaughter. Problem with her though is she says first one to touch what is dug gets to keep it. Sometimes causes a little friction between them. :argue: but at least they have the time together. Some thing that can be missed in latter years.

Rick :coffee2:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I too think it is a skate key. I think I have one around here somewhere too. At many of the beaches they used to have skating events on board walks. Nice find. :thumbsup:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
I too think it is a skate key. I think I have one around here somewhere too. At many of the beaches they used to have skating events on board walks. Nice find. :thumbsup:
Agreed. :thumbsup:

skate keys.jpg
skate keys-1.jpg

Attachments

• skate keys.jpg
    skate keys.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 106
  • skate keys-1.jpg
    skate keys-1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 147

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread