Beach Traffic

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure has been, but at least when ya make it to the Wal Mart, it clears up a lil. They need to re time the lights...

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S.S.Tupperware said:
It sure has been, but at least when ya make it to the Wal Mart, it clears up a lil. They need to re time the lights...

My sister left for beachside a little while ago, called me just a few minutes ago......."This is nuts, south causeway is backed up all the way from the interstate to 27th street. Still not on the beach yet!" :laughing7:

It's hot & sunny, it's Sunday afternoon, spring break, snowbirds getting in their last few beach days before they fly north, everyone wanting to get out and play and escape their cabin fever.................I'm like, "Well, Du!" :laughing7:

I love going to the beach just as much as anyone, but maybe early or later in the evening when I can actually get there. :laughing7:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sniff sniff

We don't see beach traffic in my neck of the woods til about the middle of May.

Then the excel won't start screaming til middle of July

Euqinu

Mar 1, 2011
Fort Myers, Fl
Detector(s) used
Sov. GT, Compadre
any floridian knows that if you want to go to the beach this time of year you better get going early. I live about 25 miles from the beach but with traffic and lights it easily takes me an hour to get there on a good day. I went last saturday and made sure i left before sun up (got great parking!). When i left the parking lot around 9am it was packed with vehicles from all over the frozen north land. just the nature of things... but i would gladly trade losing a bit of sleep for the swag the tourists and spring breakers leave behind!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread