GALVESTON ISLAND spring break

coolbeans

Apr 11, 2007
san antonio texas
Detector(s) used
whites...dfx- D2- sunray..dx-1 whites...beach hunter id 300 garrett..ace..250 bullseye..II
first off i would like to thank WISHFULTHINKER for all the info on galveston, the hook up made this trip great! i hunted monday and tuesday the 21st and 22nd, i started at stewart beach, using the whites beach hunter id 300, my small scoop wasnt cutting it in the wet sand, couldnt really see the bottom in more than a few inches of water. but i did manage a few pennies, but wasnt having much fun. so i switched up and started hunting the dry sand using my dfx, found some clad and a bunch of bottle caps,
next stop was the seawall, no parking meters anywhere...i hunted the seawall both days, my best finds were found down by the 6th street pier, my finds were a make up compact, it looks old....a smashed gold shrimp ear ring....a couple of junk ear rings and 3 silver rings. i seen lot of guys and a couple of ladies hunting the beaches both days, galveston is very detector friendly! ill be back down there july 4-6, cant wait! thanks again wishfulthinker! :thumbsup:
001-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007.jpg

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you did well and had a good time.

Here is a better photo share site, free and no water mark..... https://postimages.org/

OBN-0048.jpg copy and paste the link to your post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions