Bulldoze

C

CaptainZossima

I have rented a bulldozer. I am sneaking onto a beach near Sebastian Inlet. I figure I've got a four hour window of opportunity. I have three metal detectors. One, only one, good friend with me. In the next two weeks I'm making my move. Somebody here said it. If we had a bulldozer...we'd be rich. I'm doing it. I hope to report it's a success. I'm only sharing it here because I'm among friends. Wish me luck. Captain Z. lost in neverland.

Upvote 0
K

KAA

Actually bulldozing is not a bad idea, I am in the oil and gas business and while doing field workin North Central Texas, I found a Ordvician age coral reef exposed on the surface of the ground... a very rare find.

While preparing a drill site as a "favor" the bulldozer moved some rock around and leveled the ground and have found thousands of 200-300 million year old sea fossils.. crinoids, shell fish, goofy looking fish, bone& teeth, trilobites and ammonites.

Not gold and silver but almost as much fun to turn up a nice fossil.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KAA said:
Actually bulldozing is not a bad idea, I am in the oil and gas business and while doing field workin North Central Texas, I found a Ordvician age coral reef exposed on the surface of the ground... a very rare find.

While preparing a drill site as a "favor" the bulldozer moved some rock around and leveled the ground and have found thousands of 200-300 million year old sea fossils.. crinoids, shell fish, goofy looking fish, bone& teeth, trilobites and ammonites.

Not gold and silver but almost as much fun to turn up a nice fossil.
YEAH,JUST DON'T SHOW UP ON THE TREASURE COAST BEACHES WITH ONE!THAT 4-HOUR WINDOW CAPT.ZOSSIMA WAS TALKING ABOUT WOULD LAST ABOUT 4-MINUTES.H.H.-BTW-I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE FOSSILS.I HAVE A FEW MYSELF,I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE.ONE LOOKS LIKE A BIRD,WITH FERNS ALSO IN IT.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it not Kip Wagner and the Reale 8 group that was the first to use a Bulldozer on the Treasure Coast in the hunt for treasure (with limited success)? Sounds like a plan, I will start the paperwork since the current leases with the state only go to the low tide line. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions